On The Road To 2014 NSD

Four more we are saying...I'll go with:

Bush- done deal imo once visits........N

Frison- Don't like how he is waiting, but I still think we got at least a 50% chance.......N

McClain- Huge that we got the OV over SC. I hope we lock him up this weekend.....N

Agree that I think these three are very likely. If we get more than that, I'll be interested to see who else is leaving.

Or not making it here....has HuskerFowler hinted..

Don't forget Blair. His coach thinks its 50/50. if McClain commits it may rip the scales our way.

Visiting Mizzou this weekend.

Ya i know, that's just what his coach said. His coach loves Nebraska, apparently played against us in the 90s. Do he's got alot of respect for our program. Could grab 3 from him.

Nice, even if we don't grab 3 this year it sounds like a pipeline we should keep close.

Don't forget Blair. His coach thinks its 50/50. if McClain commits it may rip the scales our way.

Visiting Mizzou this weekend.

Ya i know, that's just what his coach said. His coach loves Nebraska, apparently played against us in the 90s. Do he's got alot of respect for our program. Could grab 3 from him.

Nice, even if we don't grab 3 this year it sounds like a pipeline we should keep close.

I'd prefer to keep the pipeline open lol

Well after that big push we are looking at a possible 2-3 more I think:

Blair: I am more optimistic here after the Lockhart news and the addition of another one of his teammates. NSD decision, really hope we pull it off.

Avery: I think he is still very much in the mix with Stewart rumored to not qualify. If he doesn't get a late miracle offer from Texas I think we might take him.

Frison: Haven't liked our chances ever since he waited so long after visit to make a decision. That was confirmed by a Scout article that our chances are falling.

I can't really think of many other options at this point.

Blair: I am more optimistic here after the Lockhart news and the addition of another one of his teammates. NSD decision, really hope we pull it off.

Avery: I think he is still very much in the mix with Stewart rumored to not qualify. If he doesn't get a late miracle offer from Texas I think we might take him.

Frison: Haven't liked our chances ever since he waited so long after visit to make a decision. That was confirmed by a Scout article that our chances are falling.

I thought I read Blair was choosing tomorrow. But I sure can't think of anybody else on the board besides those 3.

I thought I read Blair was choosing tomorrow. But I sure can't think of anybody else on the board besides those 3.

He might be, I couldn't remember if he was Tues or Wed decision.