Sipple:"Pelini never should have dragged the players he professes to love so dearly into this mess."

Pelini never should have dragged the players he professes to love so dearly into this mess.

And I'm not even going to try to defend this latest act of churlish, unprofessional behavior, which occurred during his goodbye meeting with players Dec. 2 at Lincoln North Star High School.

That someone taped the meeting, and let it loose for public consumption, is galling enough. Those type of people basically exist at the level of sewer rats.

I just cannot stand Sipple. He has licked the right buttholes for many, many years, and owes his success to that alone. He's not a particularly good writer, he doesn't have any inside scoops (he does, but the whole butthole-licking thing means that he covers his inside info up rather than turning it into journalism), and he's just plain not very smart - and he'll be the first one to tell you that. .

He defended Pelini for years and years and years, and even released a column arguing why NU should keep Pelini and give him more support on the morning that Pelini was fired. And now, with one last incident surfacing after Bo is gone, Sipple decides that he can jump on the dogpile and write his first column criticizing Pelini's actions. Too late, Sipple.

• Fire 1

Sipple is a perfect example of state run media.....except he doesn't understand his leader just got sent to the gallows. Go away Sip.......forever.

While I don't think you quite understand what state-run media is...I do agree with you that Sip needs to be removed from DoNU football coverage.

I just cannot stand Sipple. He has licked the right buttholes for many, many years, and owes his success to that alone. He's not a particularly good writer, he doesn't have any inside scoops (he does, but the whole butthole-licking thing means that he covers his inside info up rather than turning it into journalism), and he's just plain not very smart - and he'll be the first one to tell you that. .

He defended Pelini for years and years and years, and even released a column arguing why NU should keep Pelini and give him more support on the morning that Pelini was fired. And now, with one last incident surfacing after Bo is gone, Sipple decides that he can jump on the dogpile and write his first column criticizing Pelini's actions. Too late, Sipple.

yet he is mad someone released the tapes? It's confusing journalism at best.

"The people who leaked this are no lower than sewer rats"

"I'm glad it came out"

Less than seven paragraphs for you to contradict yourself, solid, Sippy.

And if you're going to take the moral high road,,would you like all of your bad behavior to come out, Steve?

Sipple is a perfect example of state run media.....except he doesn't understand his leader just got sent to the gallows. Go away Sip.......forever.

While I don't think you quite understand what state-run media is...I do agree with you that Sip needs to be removed from DoNU football coverage.
I was implying he just reports what makes everyone feel good and it's laughable he is upset someone released this audio after his leader was canned. I know what state run media is....trust me