Thank you coach Bolt

As the title reads, thank you coach Bolt for suggesting my son look elsewhere for an opportunity to play. I'm sorry his play in his time here wasn't up to Nebraska baseball standers. He did try his best and was heartbroken. That said he has managed to move on.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Keegsdad said:

As the title reads, thank you coach Bolt for suggesting my son look elsewhere for an opportunity to play. I'm sorry his play in his time here wasn't up to Nebraska baseball standers. He did try his best and was heartbroken. That said he has managed to move on.

Congratulations to your son what a great moment he'll remember forever.

Hopefully he never gets wind of his dad deciding to use his success as an opportunity to go register and whine on a messageboard to a third party that will never read his sour grapes.

• Plus1 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 2

On 6/12/2023 at 11:29 AM, Lorewarn said:

Congratulations to your son what a great moment he'll remember forever.

Hopefully he never gets wind of his dad deciding to use his success as an opportunity to go register and whine on a messageboard to a third party that will never read his sour grapes.

There are no sour grapes. My son could have played better, no doubt. He for sure could have been coached better. It can be all about where you fit. So just thankful given where Nebraska and ISU ended up. That said, as fans you might want to ponder why Hannahs was able to get out of the kid what Erstad couldn't and Bolt didn't want to bother to. 

• Plus1 1