TE Chase Loftin

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Offer sheet is pretty crazy:

Arkansas, Auburn, Duke, Florida State, Illinois, Iowa State, Kansas State, Miami, Michigan State, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Penn State, Purdue, Texas A&M, Texas Tech, Wisconsin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 1/25/2024 at 6:45 PM, Huskerfollower4life said:

Is he considered a hybrid te?  I ask bc I know he has good offers to play at some pretty big programs but I don't know too much about him.  Is he considered a top 10 te as well?

Yes to the first question. He is incredibly talented but at the moment he is built like a tall WR. He is not ready to in-line block at the D1 level and definitely not for the schools he's considering. Based on overall ability I can see him hovering around the top ten and even making it inside the list. He is trending that way. Chase in my opinion is far and away the best prospect in Nebraska this year and is cut from a similar cloth as Carter Nelson in terms of football ability.