Nebrasketball vs Rider

Mavric

Huskers are a 14.5 point favorite with and O/U of 149.5.  Game is on BTN.

No word on Tominaga or Gary yet, but both are expected back this week (either tonight or Wednesday). 

Keita & Lloyd are still out. 

Ulis is waiting for the NCAA, but it seems likely that he is going to be suspended for at least this year.

• Plus1 1
40 minutes ago, ECisGod said:

Huskers are a 14.5 point favorite with and O/U of 149.5.  Game is on BTN.

No word on Tominaga or Gary yet, but both are expected back this week (either tonight or Wednesday). 

Keita & Lloyd are still out. 

Ulis is waiting for the NCAA, but it seems likely that he is going to be suspended for at least this year.

The Tominaga injury sucks but, I'm glad it wasn't season ending.  It looked horrible.  What will be interesting is how much he will be hampered still when he comes back.  Will it affect his shot?

38 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

The Tominaga injury sucks but, I'm glad it wasn't season ending.  It looked horrible.  What will be interesting is how much he will be hampered still when he comes back.  Will it affect his shot?

I think they are waiting until he is 100% until he returns.  With the teams we are playing, we shouldn't need him until after Thanksgiving.  Better to wait than to bring him back too soon and have it be a nagging thing all season.

• TBH 2

3 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I feel like s#!t. Told my wife she’s going to her event tonight by herself. 

AND….I’m so looking forward to it because I’m going to sit home alone under a big blanket and watch the HUSKERS!!!

That's how I felt on Friday.  Feeling much better today.

Hope you start feeling better soon.

GBR!

• Thanks 1