Big 12 vs 1AA

overrated

Iowa State beats Toledo in Triple Overtime

Colorado loses to Montana State

Kansas State is a two point conversion away from losing to Illinois State

Oklahoma beats UAB by a touchdown.

Take away Texas and Big twelve is a joke as football conference.

The Big Ten has Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa and Wisconsin that year after year have good programs.

The Sec has Florida, Auburn, LSU, Georgia and Tennessee.

There was a day when you could count on Nebraska, Oklahoma, Colorado but anymore they are having a tough time beating 1AA teams and the conference has become a skating rink to a big bowl for Texas.

The Big Ten has Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa and Wisconsin that year after year have good programs.

There was a day when you could count on Nebraska, Oklahoma, Colorado but anymore they are having a tough time beating 1AA teams and the conference has become a skating rink to a big bowl for Texas.

Looks like the "I'm a dumbass fairy" strikes again

I guess Nebraska's and Tech's big wins would only ruin your arguement so there was no need to include them.

Well, Michigan struggled against mighty Vandy.

The biggest problem with this argument is that only two of the schools mentioned in the original post are 1-AA. Toledo is 1-A in the MAC, UAB is one of the better Conference USA programs. Illinois State and Montana State are 1-AA but I also think that shows you the trouble both the Colorado and Kansas State programs are going to have this year. It also shows you that sometimes 1-AA schools play up to their competition and sometimes 1-A schools play down to theirs. Vandy is also a 1-A and plays in the SEC.

What a damn moron!!!!! Hey dipsh*t Iowa played Montana!!!!! Montana!!!!! Give me a freakin break aren't they a class 4-A high school team!!!??? Oh and I also remember I think we whooped a Big 10 teams ass in the Alamo Bowl correct me if I'm wrong.........................Oh here comes the argument that "Michigan had the worst team they've had in a long time blah blah blah!!!!" What is their ranking this year oh yeah that's right.................so if they sucked so bad last year why are they ranked so high this year..................do us all a favor and run along and finish sexual molesting that sheep in your backyard you bbbbbaaaaaaddddddddd a$$!!!! :restore

Mods I'm sorry I couldn't help myself he started it!!!!! :rant:nutz

And outta those big-n-bad football programs, has any of them won back to back championships? or has a few of them even competed for a championship? run home to mommy boy.

The Big Ten has Michigan, Ohio State, Penn State, Iowa and Wisconsin

Correct. The Big 10 actually has 11 teams. If that is any inkling to how retarded that conference is. Iowa has had 1 team with 10 wins in the past 20 years, Penn St. had 7 wins in two years before last season, OSU chokes at least once a year, Michigan chokes at least twice per year. The mighty big 10 has taken home 1 national title in the past 20 years. 3 in the past 35 if you count the 2 Penn St. had in the 80's when they were an independent. For the same time period, get ready, the Big 12 has 11. I'd keep going, but I think you did a drive by troll and won't ever come back so it isn't even worth any more time.

Correct again. Boys have a penis, girls have a vagina. What's your point?

Sorry, there's something I must do...

:nanalama

ok, better.

BAWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Jealousy's such a bitch, ain't it?