Dylan Edwards

Yes, the same back from Colorado who is now in the portal may be a Nebraska lean. That might a good get since Dowdell hasn’t shown to be a standout. Only so far EJ has looked really good. GE and RJ appear to be liabilities. His stats aren’t that impressive, but he was playing perhaps behind the nation’s worst rushing OL, let the pass protection that gave up a staggering 56 sacks. Maverick, you add him to the list. 

He has some game breaking speed but I am more than okay with not overly pursuing here. Feels like he needs a very specific system or you’re going to sacrifice too much of the playbook to try to incorporate him and I’m not certain the production would match. KSU feels like a great fit.

1 minute ago, Caliborn72 said:

He has some game breaking speed but I am more than okay with not overly pursuing here. Feels like he needs a very specific system or you’re going to sacrifice too much of the playbook to try to incorporate him and I’m not certain the production would match. KSU feels like a great fit.

He would be the most dynamic back we had. Not an every down guy but home run & space threat a lot of big ten linebackers couldn’t keep up with. I’m pretty down on the RB room. If something happens to E. Johnson we will not be in good shape. Everyone is average to below average with the new additions to the conference. 

• Plus1 1

1 hour ago, Decked said:

Just committed to KSU

Dang that sucks.  Would have been the home run hitter that we needed.  Is it me or does all of our rb's look slow? Even Dante Dowdell didn't look fast on his td run.  Looks like our running back may have some athleticism but overall speed it seems HH is faster then the whole room which is very telling.

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

Dang that sucks.  Would have been the home run hitter that we needed.  Is it me or does all of our rb's look slow? Even Dante Dowdell didn't look fast on his td run.  Looks like our running back may have some athleticism but overall speed it seems HH is faster then the whole room which is very telling.

They are pretty slow getting up to speed. I wasn’t super impressed but then again half the guys that played or more were-walkons. Dowdell reminds me of Imani Cross. 

• Plus1 1