Kenny Wilson

You hit it right on the head, the fumbles are a big concern. If he can't hold on to the ball there are three other guys that can (at least through the 1st game). Hopefully it was just first game jitters and I am pretty sure the coaches are addressing the fumbles this week in practice. :angry:

The four-headed monster we have at running back should be extremely productive this weekend. I am looking forward to listening to the game (I would have much rather watched it but I guess that is not going to happen).

I think using all four will be big at the SC game. All of them will still be fine by the end, and have fresh legs to continue the running on them.

They could be a HUGE asset in the USC game, but we have to keep it close. I think we can wear them down with our running game, but all that is moot if we are down by two or three TDs in the 2d half.

I think the coaches will work with Wilson to get past the fumbling issue.

I was blown away by Wilson when he went around the corner and raced to the end zone. I thought he looked great on that play.

Just my opinion....but on his runs up the middle, I wasn't crazy about his upright (almost rigid) running style. I thought it gave the defenders an ample target to hit and it made him too easy to tackle.

I think this is an important issue to address because more of the teams down the road will try their best to keep him from getting the corner on them so I think it's important to address this topic as he may be forced to turn and run inside.

I look for Wilson to keep improving because there is no question that he is quite talented.

IMO

I thought B JAX looked the best with the few touches he got.

He really looked determined.

:restore

I agree, he definately deserves more touches this game. I was super impressed with Wilson on the first play, then it was called back. After that play I think wilson looked the worst out of the rb's. Better play calling will benefit him after they open up the playbook. I'd love to see him catch one of those screen passes like Lucky caught. Or even a swing pass out of the backfield to let him gain some speed as he turns the corner.

We need to find a way to get Wilson the ball in space and see what he can do. He showed on his td that was called back that he has a burst of speed. Maybe we could start him in the backfield, shift him to the slot and then put him in motion and give him the ball on the end around. Callahan is probally having a blast drawing up plays to get this running backs some touches.