Kinda funny

CENTEXHUSKER

Just turned on the VT/NC game and I'm sitting there with my wife and I tell her that QB for NC used to play for us. She says why is he with them (NC) now? Right as she asks me, Dailey throws an interception and the guy runs it down to the 2 yard line. Then there was that funny silence.

Just thought I'd share that....

:restore

It was great. After the husker game was over last week me and my friends flip to the UNC game and they have an opportunity to win the game with a last minute drive. first play we see is a terrible int thrown by dailey... telegraphed the pass and wasn't even close. Then the announcers say "Well that is the reason Dailey left the huskers, he threw too many interceptions and was buried on the depth chart."

Im trying to understand how this is funny? <_<

Ole Frankie could sure pick em couldn't he?  :dumdum

Yep, Carriker, Moore, Bradley, Austin, Ross, McKeon, Ruud, Herian, Swift, Nunn, all horrible picks :sarcasm

I guess he could have had picks like Beck, L. Jackson, R Piccou, D Moore, J Adams, T Spain.....

Oh formerfan, ooops I mean Aweshucks.....your so cute when you're trying to prove people wrong!

Yep, Carriker, Moore, Bradley, Austin, Ross, McKeon, Ruud, Herian, Swift, Nunn, all horrible picks :sarcasm

I guess he could have had picks like Beck, L. Jackson, R Piccou, D Moore, J Adams, T Spain.....

Oh formerfan, ooops I mean Aweshucks.....your so cute when you're trying to prove people wrong!

Blackshirtsguru = :asshat

Blackshirtsguru = :asshat

LMAO again you're so cute! :wub: