Why was Taylor in for so long?

I was surprised to see that Taylor was in deep into the third quarter today. It seems to me that the offense had done a lot of what it needed to do to be prepared for the USC game and that leaving Taylor in is just risking injury versus any possible experience or record. Also it would seem to me that getting Ganz some more work would have been beneficial.

I was surprised to see that Taylor was in deep into the third quarter today. It seems to me that the offense had done a lot of what it needed to do to be prepared for the USC game and that leaving Taylor in is just risking injury versus any possible experience or record. Also it would seem to me that getting Ganz some more work would have been beneficial.

I didn't like it one bit

There is another possible reason. Remeber, our receivers didn't always look too great last week (some inexcusible drops), and Herian and others haven't had any game experience with Taylor except for last week.

It could simply be that the coaches wanted to help develop rhytym. No mater how much you practice, you can't simulate the game.

And with USC coming up...

There is another possible reason. Remeber, our receivers didn't always look too great last week (some inexcusible drops), and Herian and others haven't had any game experience with Taylor except for last week.

It could simply be that the coaches wanted to help develop rhytym. No mater how much you practice, you can't simulate the game.

And with USC coming up...

I agree w/ this more than trying to pad stats or break records.