Pumped for USC!!!!!

HUSKERJIMMY

The N flag is out early this week..................I am drinking RED beer every morning for breakfast and my 4 yr.old and 2 yr. old are wearing their Lucky # 20 jerseys and me my # 98 jersey all week to pay respect the HUSKER football god!!!

DAMN I AM PUMPED!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BIGGGGGGGGGGG! REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

GO! BIG! RED!

This is a great week. I am leaving Thursday morning also. I have my bag packed with nothing but HUSKER RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Southern California get ready for a fat man in his red and white overhauls!!!!!!!!!!

The Sea of Red is coming!!!!! The nations longest regular season winning streak comes to an end on Saturday!!!!!!

Go Big Red...Go Big Red...Go Big Red...GO BIG RED

HUSKER ..................................POWER

HUSKER...................................POWER

HUSKER...................................POWER

I am frickin' JACKED for this game!!! I fly out of Denver of Thur. and it can't get here soon enough. I have been moving into a new Apt. this week so that has kept me busy and my mind off of it as much as possible. I live up Vail CO so I don't get any Husker info except for the internet...I don't know how you guys listen to Sports Nightly, watch the news and read the paper everyday...I would be pulling my hair out!!!

I've also thought of getting a husker tattoo. I was thinking of getting - "Dear Lord, The Battles We Go Though Life..." across my shoulders maybe with a red N above it.

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!! :restore

OH MY I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I'm wearing Nebraska gear everyday this week.....I also gotta watch old Nebraska videos on youtube before I go to sleep.

It gets me so pumped to see the commercial for the game......

We can all feel it.....something specials about to happen!

:restore

:thumbs:thumbs I know I just have this gut feeling that the huskers will play inspired ball :box . I am usually very cautiously optimistic, but I see some of our leaders on the team just willing this team to victory. :restore:restore:restore:restore:restore

This thread is the best one on the Football Forum!!!! It's getting me jacked up for the game even more!!!! I can't take it I ordered my authentic Husker jersey today so I will have it by Friday and you can bet it will be on for Saturdays game!!!!! Go Big f'ing Red!!!!!!! :restore

:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash:madash Ahhhhhhhhhh. So close. Can't I go to sleep and wake up on Saturday?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :w00t:w00t:w00t:w00t:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:restore:woo:woo