Jim Rome rips Andre Jones

huskerguy

On Rome Is Burning Jim Rome just called our Andre Jones for his "When We Win" statements, just saying how stupid that was to say, but never said anything like "bashing" our chances in the game he just said "Your right, you guys are a lot better than you have been the last couple years and you should believe you will win that game, but don't give Pete anything to put up on the bulliten board". I don't think it's that big of a deal... also Around The Horn is talking about us 3 segments from right now if you can see it also it will be on ESPN.com later, I will post what they say

All 4 Around The Horn guys picked USC and only 1 thought we would come within 19 of them and then ripped our opponents so far being La Tech and Nicholls St. :steam As we already knew we need to prove this one on the field :box

Also I never believed in the argument that this makes one team get more jacked up. Serioulsy if you are playing major college football or professionaly, why should you need some other players comments to get you ready for the game... if you need something like that to motivate you, then you are already in touble.

Also I never believed in the argument that this makes one team get more jacked up. Serioulsy if you are playing major college football or professionaly, why should you need some other players comments to get you ready for the game... if you need something like that to motivate you, then you are already in touble.

RIGHT ON BROTHER!!

GBR!!