Jim Rome rips Andre Jones

huskerguy

I was at the KSU vs. Oklahoma Big 12 champoinship game 3 or 4 years ago in KC where everyone said KSU didn't have a shot in hell and KSU dominated the game. Sure on paper we are an underdog... but that's why they play the game fellas. Are chances of winning are higher then most people think

This is the same guy that said earning a blackshirt was getting free money.

who said this? jones or homo..rome?

Jones said this...........but no dissing Jim Rome.

Jones said this when???

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=38&u_sid=2233628

Dude you are totally taking his comments out of context.... he is giving the Blackshirt praise... he is saying it is like getting free money... as in it is an "awesome feeling". Pretty sure I'd be extatic if someone handed me a handful of free money.

This is the same guy that said earning a blackshirt was getting free money.

who said this? jones or homo..rome?

Jones said this...........but no dissing Jim Rome.

Jones said this when???

http://www.omaha.com/index.php?u_pg=38&u_sid=2233628

Dude you are totally taking his comments out of context.... he is giving the Blackshirt praise... he is saying it is like getting free money... as in it is an "awesome feeling". Pretty sure I'd be extatic if someone handed me a handful of free money.

Maybe.

On Rome Is Burning Jim Rome just called our Andre Jones for his "When We Win" statements, just saying how stupid that was to say, but never said anything like "bashing" our chances in the game he just said "Your right, you guys are a lot better than you have been the last couple years and you should believe you will win that game, but don't give Pete anything to put up on the bulliten board". I don't think it's that big of a deal... also Around The Horn is talking about us 3 segments from right now if you can see it also it will be on ESPN.com later, I will post what they say

All 4 Around The Horn guys picked USC and only 1 thought we would come within 19 of them and then ripped our opponents so far being La Tech and Nicholls St. :steam As we already knew we need to prove this one on the field :box

I do think that Cally should tell Jones to save it for the field, Rome was right in saying that he should'nt give PC anything to put up for motivation. No one on USC's team has any respect for this program and that works to the HUSKERS advantage. Remain completely silent and save it for the field.

I remember the 95 Florida game......the way T.O. talked and praised the Gaytors leading up to that game..............you would've thought we were gonna get blown out.........if I remember Tom kept a pretty good lid on the pre-game poo talkin...............save it for the field.

With that said I think Jones has some brass ones and greta confidence going into this game.