Way to waive the F'in White Flag, Coach

Washusker

I don't know about outcoached, but the gameplan was way too conservative. They better throw the ball around if they want to win the game.

No, we got outcoached.

Very vanilla defense (where are Shanle and Green?), and we pissed away the 1st half trying to establish the run.

That holding call on Mueller was a tough one, though.

We just got COMPLETELY outcoached in the 1st half.

Good Lord.

*blink*

Outcoached? In what way? The running game is not going as well as it could, but if we don't run it and USC's defense can pin their ears back and come after Taylor knowing every play's going to be a pass...well, I'm not sure Taylor can survive.

I suspect that we'll see some passing on first down in the second half. But I think that trying to establish the run in the first half is what will allow more passing to suceed in the second half, it it does.

Amen, we've thrown the ball downfield TWICE. Once on the fake punt, once on a roll out by ZT to Nunn (Where the primary receiver was running a short out.).

And what happened to Purify? I've seen him on the field maybe twice?

And Octavien??

And Glenn?

I just don't get the playcalling.

Let me try and calm down here for a second and try to understand what Cally is doing here!!! I know if we establish the run it's going to open up the pass!!!! Their secondary is not good and neither is ours!!! They are taking advantage of it and we are not!!! However; they are getting their run game going and our line and linebackers should be stopping it???? :dunno

We just got COMPLETELY outcoached in the 1st half.

Good Lord.

*blink*

Outcoached? In what way? The running game is not going as well as it could, but if we don't run it and USC's defense can pin their ears back and come after Taylor knowing every play's going to be a pass...well, I'm not sure Taylor can survive.

I suspect that we'll see some passing on first down in the second half. But I think that trying to establish the run in the first half is what will allow more passing to suceed in the second half, it it does.

We at least have to try to throw the ball downfield. We have had some decent field position, and haven't capitalized. 2 minute drill, where is that. USC gets the ball second half. If we don't stop them, the game is over. Pick it up. Try to win.

well bc is in a pickle, we bitch about him not running the ball, and when he runs the ball, we bitch that he doesn't pass it. I can see both sides, and i'm just kind of chill until I see the half time adjustments.

you think a 3-4 zone would work?

No, the problem is he runs when we face a team that is questionable or weak against the pass (today, or OU in 04) and passes when we should pound the rock (ISU 04).

At least he is trying to shorten the game. Give him credit for that.