I still got hope!

Ok after I slept on it and let the beer exit my system last night I woke up feeling good. There is still hope that we can make one hell of a run for a BCS Bowl. Remember folkes we are STILL ranked. Yes its low but who cares. We run the tables, control our own destiny, the rankers will see that we lost only one game and that was to a TOP 4 (which by the end of the year will be number 1) team in the nation. Hope is not lost and we need all of our fans to get behind this team and march on through the Big 12 North! :box:woo

With me, hope was never lost. We traveled to SC and lost by 18. It was nowhere near a blowout so who can be upset that we lost? The way it went down did seem a little strange, I must admit. Callahan's press conference afterwards also disturbed me a little, but losing to USC isn't going to get my hopes down. As long as we take care of business next weekend, we will all have our heads on straight once again. 90% of the other big 12 teams would have went to USC and got the score ran up on them, but guess what they didn't even come close to doing that.

Black you should have great hope bro that was the most talented team we faced or will face this year. People think we should have passed more I call bs Rewatch the tape The front four of USC was dominating our line and they were dropping 6 or 7 people into coverage anyone wonder why Zac would check down and pass to the runningback, it was because USC was doing a great job Jamming our Wide Recievers at the line and Covering Everyone. So don't fret The huskers will do just fine. Nebraska held the Trojans to the lowest score at home in years. GBR

Hope should NEVER have been lost. We lost to a GREAT team. Keeping in mind we are in yr 3 of a total overhaul of our offense its going to take some time and though we all had high hopes coming into this season they arent destroyed bc we lost to SC. I knew that this would be a tough challenge and chances are if we started 3-1 headed to conf play id be happy w that considering the loss is ti the 4th ranked team in th country as im sure you all would be too. Plenty of work to be done and GO BIG RED!!!