Troy

Washusker

I have to wonder how the players are doing after the SC game (not because of the loss, but HOW they lost - but that's another topic).

Troy is a quality team (although I think FLA. State is terribly overrated). We need to really prepare and focus on these Trojans, or else we could be in a world of hurt.

The outcome of this game will be very telling as to the attitude of this team. If we take care of business, I'll be very pleased and encouraged.

I don't think we will have much trouble with them.

Benard, for once I agree with you.

Nalow-

Last night on the Callahan show, they interviewed Bradley, Jones and Carriker. They thought they played well and that it was a lot closer than the score indicated and that they were a couple plays away from pulling it off.

I can't see them coming out flat against troy. I think callahan just has to finally change into a college coach where you have to win every game. Trying to just shorten the game and get out of there wasn't good for the team, but you know, people havent criticized the players, just the coach. I personally think most of the players did well for what they were allowed to do and they will come out firing.

We should come out firing at their defense and make them go back on their heels for the entire game. I want them chasing us the whole game and then I want us to shut the door on them halfway through the 3rd quarter or at the end of the 3rd quarter. Give Ganz sometime to come in there and some of the other guys and then work on the running game some. O-line could get some good work in against Troy and it's not going to be a Nicholls State team by any means, but everyone is saying how good Troy played Florida State and if anyone watched the Florida State/Miami game you know that Florida State & Miami for that matter have no offense at all.

I've heard plenty from Callahan on the game, but we haven't heard anything from the PLAYERS.

I want to know the overall mood of the team... How are they handling it right now?

only those inside really know...don't think we can get or expect a true view from the kids' perspective.....everyone will say they are fine.....i wonder??

hunter

no question about that.....the game the coaches called?? who knows??

pretty tough playing your heart out and knowing the play calling in the 2nd half was not gonna give you much of a chance to win the game.....only hope was to wait around and hope Pete Caroll's team would put the ball on the ground.....and that sure wasn't likely to happen......

hunter