No Glenn again? WTF?

I thought it would eventually happen and it has; guys are stepping up more and more, and it looks that those guys are Lucky and Wilson. As much as I love Glenn, I didn't really see much of Glenn that made him the guy, except in short yardage situations. He is great, but doesn't have the speed that Lucky, Wilson, and even BJAx have. He should get time in this half though with the backups.

For all the doomsdayers------Cody is not playing because he has a hamstring pull suffered during practice this week. And he's not going anywhere that doesn't have a big "N" on the cap either. This is just another unfortunate circumstance that is slowing the C-Train a bit. Give him a little time and he'll be out there.

Hey im not trying to complain at all. I just go by what the coaches say. If the rotation is supposed to be 4 guys, then play for guys. If not then set a freakin depth chart. I feel confident in any of the backs that play so its not a big deal, just feel bad for Glenn. Im not gonna lie, it kinda pisses me off that we can be ahead 56-0 have our third string qb in the game but cant give Glenn 1 or 2 carries. IMO Callahan doesnt seem to care if he keeps Glenn happy or not. I thought all the backs seemed to accept that there was no clear cut #1 and that they would all share snaps. On the other hand, I dont think any of them anticipated going 2 games with out seeing the ball once. Just my opinion.

Callahan has stuck with Lucky and Wilson and I think he will for the rest of the season. These two are game breakers and they will get the lions share of the carries. Cody and Jackson will still get in but they won't see the action the other two will unless we see an injury.

I have to give Jackson his due though. He looked good at the end of the game and he is a great blocker.

Hey im not trying to complain at all. I just go by what the coaches say. If the rotation is supposed to be 4 guys, then play for guys. If not then set a freakin depth chart. I feel confident in any of the backs that play so its not a big deal, just feel bad for Glenn. Im not gonna lie, it kinda pisses me off that we can be ahead 56-0 have our third string qb in the game but cant give Glenn 1 or 2 carries. IMO Callahan doesnt seem to care if he keeps Glenn happy or not. I thought all the backs seemed to accept that there was no clear cut #1 and that they would all share snaps. On the other hand, I dont think any of them anticipated going 2 games with out seeing the ball once. Just my opinion.

True, but if Glenn isn't hurt, then there is obviously a reason he isn't getting the ball. First of all Lucky looked REALLY good today, no one should question why he's the starter after that performance. I wish the real reasoning behind this contreversy would come out so you guys can move on. I have...