Some KU Fans are optimistic

Washusker

True fans watch the game if they have the chance no matter what!!!! I watched every second of our loss to Texas Tech 2 years ago and that hurt!!!! :bang

Yep... me too. I flew my husker flag outside my dwelling in Iraq on gamedays. I listened to every game on the internet and saw a couple on AFN... Including the TT game we might have won... Then everyone I knew laughed when the Huskers lost... Sucks being the only Husker fan in an entire country.

QUOTE (BIGREDIOWAN @ Sep 24 2006, 11:34 AM)

True fans watch the game if they have the chance no matter what!!!! I watched every second of our loss to Texas Tech 2 years ago and that hurt!!!! 

Yep... me too. I flew my husker flag outside my dwelling in Iraq on gamedays. I listened to every game on the internet and saw a couple on AFN... Including the TT game we might have won... Then everyone I knew laughed when the Huskers lost... Sucks being the only Husker fan in an entire country.

Yeah that game pissed me off!!!! We should have won that game if he would of only just fell down after he intercepted it!!!! :bang

I'm hoping for a major a$$whooping come this Saturday!!!! :box