Chicago

dbetz23

• 1 month later...

The problem with Grossman is that there is never a happy medium. He either is lights out, or its really really sloppy. If he starts out strong that is the story for the rest of the game. If mistakes happen early, they will continue most likely. Keep in mind he has only played about 15 regular season/playoff game. So basically he is a rookie. If they can win one of their next two games (Pats and Jets) and win the remaning NFC North games, they should have a lock for a first round bye. I just hope Rex can go out on Sunday night and make some noise, unlike the last time he was on a nation wide broadcast. GO BEARS!

• 3 weeks later...

It felt like a Super Bowl atmosphere against the Patriots. I felt sick when they lost. But Rex will be fine. They'll have home field advantage through the playoffs. They got 2 out of 3 during the road trip. Their next collision course is the NFC championship - against the Cowboys.

Rex vs Romo

• 1 month later...

It felt like a Super Bowl atmosphere against the Patriots. I felt sick when they lost. But Rex will be fine. They'll have home field advantage through the playoffs. They got 2 out of 3 during the road trip. Their next collision course is the NFC championship - against the Cowboys.

Rex vs Romo

Rex vs. Brees :) BEAR DOWN!

Rex vs Romo

Rex vs Manning! Super Bowl!!!!!!!

BEAR DOWN!

Rex vs Romo

Rex vs Manning! Super Bowl!!!!!!!

BEAR DOWN!

Rex vs......................ummm, whats after the Super Bowl? Oh! Ha-ha!.......God