Keller critism

I think it is funny. That coach crapped on Keller so he could keep Carpenter around and now he probably wishes he had Keller back. This whole mess is on the coach and he should take whatever comes with it.

I agree with that. Ivan should point the finger at Koetter. It's his dumbass mistake that made Keller want to leave.

Exactly. when you know that you are the best, by far . You get the starting spot and then get it yanked two days later for no apparent reason.........

For some reason every "expert" who has a chance to comment on this has only been looking at one side of a complicated story. Its true that if Keller had stayed at ASU he probably would be starting next week. What no one seems to remember is that he was named the starter and had it taken away. With the way Koetter put all his credibility on the line in changing his mind, its understandable that Keller felt he wouldn't really get a fair shot at ASU both because Carpenter must be a decent qb and also because Koetter would feel the need to stick to his guns this time.

On top of that, Keller's getting 2 years to learn the WCO from a former NFL head coach and will inherit a very talented and experienced offense to run next year. It blows my mind that everyone's willing to talk about spoiled athletes who take their ball and go home, when in reality its more like he was run out of town.

I don't think there's anyone out there who wouldn't have done the same thing he did, no matter what people say. If he's really got the skills to play at the professional level, which most "experts" seem to think he has, then it would have been foolish for him to stay at ASU and ride the bench his senior year.

Keller should be able to step right in if he has the plays figured out by next season. The kid can throw any type of pass short, long, sideline, fade. Hes already played in some of the biggest venues. So he won't be bothered by loud crowds or big name teams, hes been there done that. Hes probably going to be one of the best passers Nebraska has ever had. To bad it's only for one year but the offense is in great hands for next year. I was worried about next year when Beck left but not now.

GBR!!!

Their loss is our gain, Keller has a whole year to learn the playbook and he already has a lot of experiance with a west coast offense. Our running game should be so good next year that it will take a lot of pressure off of him. Keep in mind that Arizona st with Keller at QB, was dominating SC last year until he got hurt. We know that he can play with the best!

I hope you guys are right. I dont know anything about the kid except that he had the starting position at ASU. I was kinda worried of next year since taylor is leaving. Now, Im much more confident. If he can start at ASU, he can start pretty much anywhere in the country. would you all agree?

I've gotten lost in the new editing features. Anyway, I was trying to repspond to the guy who said he didn't know much about Keller.

Before he was injured there was talk of him being in the mix for Heisman. The dude is very good. If he fits in well the 'skers should be awsome under his leadership.

HuskerT, Keller had an injury in the second half of the USC game, and that f____ed up his play? I knew he got injured, but I didn't know it occured initially in the USC game.

Yeah..I think it was the USC game...But he tried to play with the broken thumb for the next two weeks if I remember right.