NU vs KU

I played it last night on 360 NCAA 07. It was 56-7 at half... Huskers. :wasted I have a terrible feeling about Saturday...if I was wearing KU colors. :lol::rollin:rollin

I realize whatever I say will not be agreed with in this forum, and that is fine. But I will say this. The game will not be a blow out. YOU Husker Fans and Vegas are the only ones that think that is the case, All of the logical fans, radio stations 610 Sports, 810 Sports, and 980 KMBZ, all say the game will be close throughout and the two teams are pretty much evenly matched.

But whatever. Clearly I know nothing about college football. For the Yahoo that said NU blew us out to years agi...the score was 14-8. Nice try. The last three years KU has given up 21, 14, 15 points to NU the last 3 years.....so sorry if I disagree that NU is going to stomp us into the ground like one of your fans stated in an earlier post.

Kansas has had alot of luck against your O-line the last 3 years and this year will be no different. Your line won't wear us down. I'm not sure why you guys believe you will be able to blow us out.....that is so ignorant. 810 sports interviewed the guy that write for NU football in the Omaha newspaper. He said you guys have HUGE concerns in your secondary and that KU will have sucess throwing the ball to their tall and athletic receivers. He says it's a mismatch. He said he thinks NU will have sucess throwing on KU, but he doesn't expect Lucky to have a big day or the other Husker backs. He said KU is to good against the run.

Another thing to note. KU is not ranked 4th against the run in the big 12. They are ranked 2nd. Another thing of note. KU has not given up a 100 yard performance by 1 rusher in 17 games.

Finally, your writter also acknowledged the fact that KU does have the same offensive line that dominated NU's defensive line in the second half. That worries him to. He thinks nebraska will win, but he is guessing by 12. He is very knowledgeable about his team and realistict expectations unlike alot of the clowns on this board. He also thought it was poor taste that one of your corners gauranteed victory against USC and got burned all night long. I actually watched the guy get beat several times....it was really funny.

For the record this is my last post until after the game. I will let the players decide the outcome. I can go on and on battling you guys and get knowhere. It really doesn't matter.

I like Nebraska's stadium. I'm excited about making the trip up there. I can't wait to see your new jumbo tron. I heard it was the biggest and best in the country. I like all of the Husker fans, they were really cool two years ago and showed alot of class. I expect the same for this trip.

So I say to all of you. Good luck, and may the best team win.

:nanalama This icon is just hilarious. Stop by our board sometime. ljworld.com

610 810 and who in the hell listens to 980, are all KC stations that hate NU.

610 has a KU and OU talking, 810 dont even get me started about this f'ing

bunch a KU a KSU and a OU talking. No sh#t they are going to say this game

will be close. Your actually sticking up for Keitzman. What a joke.

Sorry, took me a while to find it again. It's a link off huskerpedia.com I guess.

http://admin.xosn.com//pdf4/44960.pdf

It's down on page 3 under the heading, "2006 Nebraska-Kansas Statistical Comparison".

Anyway, that's the stat which really jumps out at me. It's not like it's a huge number of sacks per game, but you have to consider the opponents KU has had and who they are about to play. That's why I think Kansas' offensive line will be overmatched and their QB is will be at least flushed out a good amount.

That is an interesting stat. That is a concern. The funny thing is I think the reason we are ranked 76th is because of that damn Toledo game. They really snuck up on us. They also played ISU tough.

What really concerns me is Mangino hasn't announced who will get the start this saturday. I really hope it's Barman. He has experience playing in Lincoln. Meir is more talented, and is a big running threat. But Barman seems to have more composure in his old age. Granted, I thunk NU has a better Defense than USF. I just feel more comfortable at this time with Adam in the game. I guess we'll see.

So now you wanna play nice Gomer? havin' second thoughts about that BS bravado you've been givin' us concerning that wanna-be program of yours? only thing you've done here is givin' us reason #437 on why cousins should'nt "mess"around.

First, leave the KU guy alone. He is intitled to his opinion. I belive this will be at least a 18 point game, but in college football anything can happen. Look at us against them last year. JGS30 said nothing that should upset anyone. Show some class and welcome his thoughts.

Second:

Kansas has had alot of luck against your O-line the last 3 years and this year will be no different. Your line won't wear us down. I'm not sure why you guys believe you will be able to blow us out.....that is so ignorant. 810 sports interviewed the guy that write for NU football in the Omaha newspaper. He said you guys have HUGE concerns in your secondary and that KU will have sucess throwing the ball to their tall and athletic receivers. He says it's a mismatch. He said he thinks NU will have sucess throwing on KU, but he doesn't expect Lucky to have a big day or the other Husker backs. He said KU is to good against the run.

Another thing to note. KU is not ranked 4th against the run in the big 12. They are ranked 2nd. Another thing of note. KU has not given up a 100 yard performance by 1 rusher in 17 games.

Finally, your writter also acknowledged the fact that KU does have the same offensive line that dominated NU's defensive line in the second half. That worries him to.

Its not ignorance, its simply optimism. Your O line is pretty solid though, you have 9 out of 10 players back if I not mistaken, but NU has the best front 7 we have had in several years too!

Peace, c ya at the game.....GBR

:bonez

I played it last night on 360 NCAA 07. It was 56-7 at half... Huskers. :wasted I have a terrible feeling about Saturday...if I was wearing KU colors. :lol::rollin:rollin

I like Nebraska's stadium. I'm excited about making the trip up there. I can't wait to see your new jumbo tron. I heard it was the biggest and best in the country. I like all of the Husker fans, they were really cool two years ago and showed alot of class. I expect the same for this trip.

So I say to all of you. Good luck, and may the best team win.

:nanalama This icon is just hilarious. Stop by our board sometime. ljworld.com

I appreciate the sprotsmanship. Good luck to you as well. Rest assured that even though you will be wearing blue, you will be treated with respect. Enjoy Lincoln.

I definitely have to add this in defense of KU - they are not La Tech, Nicholls St, or even the Troy team we played. We are now in Big 12 play and have to be up for some stiffer competition (outside of USC). I think it will be a hard fought battle, it is just my opinion, that NU will put some distance between them and KU at the end of the game.

Can't wait - BIG 12 PLAY IS HERE!!!!!!

:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz:nutz