Reasons KU Can Win this Saturday!!

JGS30

Nice post jgs,

Don't happen to agree but hey benefit of the doubt. :)

Good luck tomorrow and drink a red beer for me in Lincoln.

GBR

Course all the regular board members have to drink a redbeer for all their brethren that aren't there or can't make it. Ya buncha drunken sots. :lol::lol::lol::wasted:wasted:wasted

Nice post jgs,

Don't happen to agree but hey benefit of the doubt. :)

Good luck tomorrow and drink a red beer for me in Lincoln.

GBR

Course all the regular board members have to drink a redbeer for all their brethren that aren't there or can't make it. Ya buncha drunken sots. :lol::lol::lol::wasted:wasted:wasted

YEA drink a gallon or two for me, it is still pretty dry over here.

GBR GBR GBR

Lot of ifs...

KU cannot afford to turn the ball over like they have so far.

Gotta disagree with NU's run defense. NU is giving up what some 115 (not sure on that) yds a game? Thats not all that bad. Most of this was USC and last time I checked... KU was no USC. I do likes KU's abilility to stop the run though. No one has rushed for a hundy on them for 17 games now. NU will need the pass to open up the run some IMO. I think Zac will get er done thou. Depends on Cally... we never know what he will do in terms of game plan.

Yes KU has a lockdown corner but the other is a freshman. Although the youngster has played very well... lets see how he responds to all the motion and shifts we have in store for them. They also haven't faced anyone like Zac Taylor and the slew of recievers NU has so far.

KU has a QB problem. Meier is iffy and has thrown 7 ints already. Barmann is a big ole target for NU's front as he doesn't move very well.

KU is having problems putting points on the board and they will find out that the Blackshirts are much improved since the last time they seen them. I just don't see KU getting very many points on the board. We aren't So. Fla. It will be the Blackshirts out there who are looking to make amends for the mistake plaqued effort of last yr.

If Callahan keeps them offbalance by mixing it up early and often... another Big Red scoring explosion occurs. 42-6 NU.

I have another reason KU might win... Im Tivoing the game and going on a date instead of watching it live.

Dont hate me because I need women...

He needs to drop her now. IF she aint a big enuff Husker fan that she doesn't have to be in front of a screen somewhere even on a date... I question her values and integrity...j/k