New ranking predictions

Very possible that Arkansas makes an appearance and a good showing in the rankings this week. I think NU will crack the top 20. Keep cranking forward, I want the UT-NU game as the gameday game and a night game. That's the only reason I care about the ratings in the polls right now.

I'm praying for Mizzou to lose next week and Colorado to lose!!!! Oh and the Huskers to win very very big!!!! :woo

I hope Mizzou keeps winning till they get to Lincoln. Doesn't get us much respect or do much for our rating to beat teams rated under us. Beating an undefeated Mizzou team would be a huge boost for us with the pollsters and might even help with recruiting. Right now thou I'm just worried about K.ST.

Any word on Austin's injury?

GBR!!!

I'm praying for Mizzou to lose next week and Colorado to lose!!!! Oh and the Huskers to win very very big!!!! :woo

I hope Mizzou keeps winning till they get to Lincoln. Doesn't get us much respect or do much for our rating to beat teams rated under us. Beating an undefeated Mizzou team would be a huge boost for us with the pollsters and might even help with recruiting. Right now thou I'm just worried about K.ST.

Any word on Austin's injury?

GBR!!!

:yeah:bonez

Nebraska will be ranked higher than Mizzou. There is no way that they will be higher than us. NO WAY! Im guessing 18th since Auburn lost.

And what is your basis on this? I am curious. Do you forget that Missery ranked 25th played against Tech ranked 24th and beat them soundly in their own back yard? So...how do you figure that we go higher then Missery? Keep in mind Missery is now 5-0. Hate to burst your bubble, but Auburn ranked 2 will not fall below us!

Missery was back two spots last I checked. Just because they beat T.T. at home dosnt give them an edge in the polls. I didn't mean to make it sound like we would go up because Auburn won, I meant to say that since they lost, it will hamper on us to move up since they will be put somewhere in the top 10 and bump us back a spot or two. Thats what happend to us last week. A bunch of top ten teams lost and we payed for it.

I would think somewhere around 18, Mizzou jumps us, they deserve to so I won't complain. I looking more at the number 2 spot this week. Auburn lost and USC won. Issue I have is I believe Florida is the better ball team with the tougher schedule playing in the SEC and I think Florida or Michigan should take over the number 2 spot and drop USC to atleast 3 if not 4. Just my thoughts though!

:restore

Nebraska will be ranked higher than Mizzou. There is no way that they will be higher than us. NO WAY! Im guessing 18th since Auburn lost.

And what is your basis on this? I am curious. Do you forget that Missery ranked 25th played against Tech ranked 24th and beat them soundly in their own back yard? So...how do you figure that we go higher then Missery? Keep in mind Missery is now 5-0. Hate to burst your bubble, but Auburn ranked 2 will not fall below us!

Missery was back two spots last I checked. Just because they beat T.T. at home dosnt give them an edge in the polls. I didn't mean to make it sound like we would go up because Auburn won, I meant to say that since they lost, it will hamper on us to move up since they will be put somewhere in the top 10 and bump us back a spot or two. Thats what happend to us last week. A bunch of top ten teams lost and we payed for it.

I think undefeated is undefeated. Nobody's or not. Granted we lost to USC but Mizzou hasn't lost. I believe that teams with no losses should be above those with 1 loss. That's just me though. That will all change when we play 'em and beat 'em.