We are 5-1

It was amazing to watch the line play later in the game last night. They were moving the line of scrimmage 2-3 yards ahead before the backs even got to the holes. The backs showed great patience and let the big guys do their jobs. Glenn's last TD run was just pure power and ISU being drained.

I agree our OL looked outstanding yet we have the typical :asshat on here say they looked tired! I really don't think some people actually watch the game. They just find flaws to bring up on the message boards!

I know this is relatively mild, and even uses a Board-supplied smilie, but let's be sure to keep respones from being personal attacks. Just remember - if you'd like to hide a particular poster's posts from your view, you can now do it USING THE IGNORE OPTION.

Your honor...no names were mention so I must ask that you please throw out this slander case! I know what ya mean, I just get tired of all the negativity from people. I guess even a win will not make some happy! :bonez

It was amazing to watch the line play later in the game last night. They were moving the line of scrimmage 2-3 yards ahead before the backs even got to the holes. The backs showed great patience and let the big guys do their jobs. Glenn's last TD run was just pure power and ISU being drained.

I agree our OL looked outstanding yet we have the typical :asshat on here say they looked tired! I really don't think some people actually watch the game. They just find flaws to bring up on the message boards!

I know this is relatively mild, and even uses a Board-supplied smilie, but let's be sure to keep respones from being personal attacks. Just remember - if you'd like to hide a particular poster's posts from your view, you can now do it USING THE IGNORE OPTION.

Your honor...no names were mention so I must ask that you please throw out this slander case! I know what ya mean, I just get tired of all the negativity from people. I guess even a win will not make some happy! :bonez

I know - which is why I didn't move it to the Offending Posts thread or anything like that. Just a gentle reminder to everyone before anyone did take it too far.

We are definately getting better and better I just have to figure out Cally's play calling sometimes......I would have thought he was going to air it out, but who cares I guess all that matters is the W and we left Ames with it and got rid of that "not winning there since 2000 curse!!!!!" :corndance

I think that is one of the great points of Callahan's offense is that it is very hard for opposing defense too come up with a scheme against us. I think that is why we have seen us play much better in the first halfs of games, is because it takes that long for opponents to figure us out and they adjust better in the second half. Statisticly wise it may have been better too throw last night, but when you can run the ball and keep their offense off the field why not do it... overall great game plan and great execution.... can't wait to see it again this week at KSU! :bonez

I don't want anyone to think that I'm not happy with the win from my above post because I am.....I love seeing us run the ball down peoples throats :woo I do think it's a good thing that Callahan throws everyone off because they may have prepared for us to air it out and then we ran it and it confused them.....KSUcks shouldn't have a clue what to prepare for come next week :thumbs:restore I can't wait for the 10 year Manhattan curse to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!