We are 5-1

We are definately getting better and better I just have to figure out Cally's play calling sometimes......I would have thought he was going to air it out, but who cares I guess all that matters is the W and we left Ames with it and got rid of that "not winning there since 2000 curse!!!!!" :corndance

There is no figuring out Coach C's play calling. I've given up on that, but that may be a good thing. I doubt if any of the teams we have played or will play have any idea either. :)

GBR!!!

We are definately getting better and better I just have to figure out Cally's play calling sometimes......

I felt like that at first, but if you can run the ball down your opponent't throat, keep it out of the hands of a good passing quarterback who has a good receiver and win all at the same time, well.....that's hard to question. I'll take a 28 to 14 win over a 42 to 38 point loss!

To backs over 100 again! GBR.

GBR

This is unfolding to be a special season. Next week we should end the 10 year streak in KSUcks. The following week, UT comes into Lincoln for the biggest game at Memorial Stadium since OU in 01. Then another game we should win against OSU, followed by the North championship game with Mizzou. This is turning out to be a great season!

It was amazing to watch the line play later in the game last night. They were moving the line of scrimmage 2-3 yards ahead before the backs even got to the holes. The backs showed great patience and let the big guys do their jobs. Glenn's last TD run was just pure power and ISU being drained.

I agree our OL looked outstanding yet we have the typical :asshat on here say they looked tired! I really don't think some people actually watch the game. They just find flaws to bring up on the message boards!

It was amazing to watch the line play later in the game last night. They were moving the line of scrimmage 2-3 yards ahead before the backs even got to the holes. The backs showed great patience and let the big guys do their jobs. Glenn's last TD run was just pure power and ISU being drained.

I agree our OL looked outstanding yet we have the typical :asshat on here say they looked tired! I really don't think some people actually watch the game. They just find flaws to bring up on the message boards!

I know this is relatively mild, and even uses a Board-supplied smilie, but let's be sure to keep respones from being personal attacks. Just remember - if you'd like to hide a particular poster's posts from your view, you can now do it USING THE IGNORE OPTION.