Thread of delusion

I like how they rip on our offense for not playing anybody when they haven't played anyone who would make their defense's numbers legit. Remember, UL was missing Bush AND Brohm when they played.

Plus, regardless of how much they like Freeman - he is a Freshman making his second start. Given that, and the fact that we've finally started using Thenarse and Wilson, look for a lot of pressure from the front seven. We are coming after him, folks...

They'll pick their team no matter what.

There's something to be said for that.

Freeman throwing for ANY TD's let alone 3? He is completing like 9% of his passes and has an INT to TD ratio that is sitting at INFINITY right now. Whatever fellas, we'll see what's what by the end of tomorrow.

I think that KSU fans have some reason for optimism. They really like Freeman (who really hasn't proven worthy of the KSU fans adoration), and they have a little firecracker in that freshman running back Patton. Our defense has been inconsistent, while our offense has been quite productive (except in the USC game). For some reason, this game scares me.....maybe it's that we haven't played crisp the last couple games (we were lucky that a couple ISU touchdowns were nullified by officiating calls and we were fortunate to win in OT against KU at home). The game is in Manhattan were we haven't won in 10 years. And frankly, we haven't shown that we are capable of consistently playing well on the road. If we can't move the ball on the ground this game, then I think that KSU has a good chance to beat us. I know that NU is a better team....I just hope that I'm needlessly worrying about this game. I would REALLY REALLY hate for us to lose this game. I can withstand us losing to any other team this year but not KSU (and Colorado)!

They'll pick their team no matter what.

There's something to be said for that.

Freeman throwing for ANY TD's let alone 3? He is completing like 9% of his passes and has an INT to TD ratio that is sitting at INFINITY right now. Whatever fellas, we'll see what's what by the end of tomorrow.

I agree they will be expected to pick their home team. Even if they are just being delusional. Even if Nebraska was playing the Chicago Bears, I would still be sayin "I'll take the Skers by 7!" :dumdum

Wash,

I've been reading that board for a couple of weeks now. Some of those guys over there are all Barney'd up from drinking so much purple kool aid. Its ridiculous what some of them say.

Ignore about 95% of what you read on that board... There are about 4 guys that thrive on getting under people's skin... Doesn't matter if you're a KSU fan or other. They love sarcasm - and they love the negative attention they get from their 'shock' value posting.

Those guys account for about .02% of all KSU fans.

See you tomorrow 'skers.

Beginning now until Saturday night around 10pm, you are all of my enemies. :box:woo

Wash,

I've been reading that board for a couple of weeks now. Some of those guys over there are all Barney'd up from drinking so much purple kool aid. Its ridiculous what some of them say.

Ignore about 95% of what you read on that board... There are about 4 guys that thrive on getting under people's skin... Doesn't matter if you're a KSU fan or other. They love sarcasm - and they love the negative attention they get from their 'shock' value posting.

See you tomorrow 'skers.

Beginning now until Saturday night around 10pm, you are all of my enemies. :box:woo

Until 10pm then, BRING IT :box good luck, :restore has arrived. Edited by hskrnokc. Please dont name call in reg forums. That and Willie is pretty damned cool.

Wash,

See you tomorrow 'skers.

Until 10pm then, BRING IT :box good luck, :restore has arrived. Edited by hskrnokc. Please dont name call in reg forums. That and Willie is pretty damned cool.

They have a new coach and a freshman starting, and we haven't beat them there in 10 years. Let them be over confident. We have plenty of time to stomp them tomorrow.

See you tomorrow 'skers.

I'll bet Saulbadguy is one of them. I know him from a Chiefs BB, he's pretty ruthless. Funny as hell though.