I know this sounds crazy, but...

GSG

I noticed on their Bowl Projections that both of their analysts (Maisel and Schlabach) have NU picked as the Big XII No. 2, and playing in the Cotton Bowl against either LSU or Arkansas. Maybe this is their silent support of the Big Red Machine? Anyway, it totally caught me off guard since everyone else is putting us in the Holiday Bowl or worse. Thoughts?

LINK

ESPN and other news stations are all out of wack. I just finished watching some vids on youtube of the miami-fiu fight. I am surprised I haven't heard 'new' things about this story. The commentator was horrible- he was all 'gansta' and nearly supported the UM players' "reaction" to defend their home field. Fans' videos also showed that the fans were having a ball watching a Saturday night fight. Does anyone else think that its crazy we haven't heard this part of the story?? (or have I just missed it??)

Someone may want to let Schlabach know that just because Sam Keller is in the Big XII, Arizona State is not. He has Arizona State playing Rutgers in the Texas Bowl which is supposed to match a Big East team up against a Big XII team... unless of course he doesn't think ISU, BU, KU or KSU are good enough to become bowl eligable which is fine with me. :)