I'd just like to make a few remarks...

We are back folks. We can play with anybody. ANYBODY! We are going to do great things with this coaching staff. Look how far we have come.

I am extremely hyped about our future. Hell Im hyped about the rest of the season.

We need to take care of buisiness and see those F'ers again in December.

We are back folks. We can play with anybody. ANYBODY! We are going to do great things with this coaching staff. Look how far we have come.

I am extremely hyped about our future. Hell Im hyped about the rest of the season.

We need to take care of buisiness and see those F'ers again in December.

I agree, remember just a few years back we were getting blown out by Penn State? We are back, and it can't be denied that this coaching staff is doing good things.

Technically, they "should" have won by another 7 points, but 3 bad kicks really hurt them. So, if you factor in that, I think "we" still have some work to do.

That ignores the fact that we gave them three scores off turnovers. They had bad kicks and lost 7 points. We had turnovers and gave them 13. Factor that in, and we win.

Technically, they "should" have won by another 7 points, but 3 bad kicks really hurt them. So, if you factor in that, I think "we" still have some work to do.

That ignores the fact that we gave them three scores off turnovers. They had bad kicks and lost 7 points. We had turnovers and gave them 13. Factor that in, and we win.

Thanks AR I was just getting ready to jump on that comment!!!! :) I also wanted to say how great the Texas fans were around me and my wife. They gave up with 2:30 left in the game and told us congratulations!!!! I told them the games not over until the clock hits zero.....then of course you get the ending of the game and we all know what happened. They turned around after the game was over and said "Thank you your right!!!" they also said "We'll see you in Kansas City!" they couldn't stop talking about our D-line and how good our play calling was.