Polls Out

The only 2 loss teams ahead of us are Oklahoma, and LSU, so that's about right. I think LSU is too high at 14th.Two losses is two losses, regardless of preseason ranking, or percieved team strengths.

At this point, I hope Notre Dame gets beat again, and if we can win out, and beat Texas, maybe we could get in a bowl matchup with ND. I think we'd beat the crap out of them.The last thing I want to see, is ND win out, and the media snake them into the national title game, but it would not surprise me.

As far as us holding our poll position relatively well, I think because it was widely televised, many got to see that we had them beat, but for the unfortunate fumble, and it helped us.

Well there it is...I KNEW we wouldn't move down too much. Some people with their ____, ____, ____, ____, and ____ will all move in front of us...you worried too much.

of the teams I said would jump us, all but Mizzou did. (OU, boise, rutgers, BC, and wisconsin)

We only moved down 3 spots and didn't you say 5 teams would jump us?

Well there it is...I KNEW we wouldn't move down too much. Some people with their ____, ____, ____, ____, and ____ will all move in front of us...you worried too much.

of the teams I said would jump us, all but Mizzou did. (OU, boise, rutgers, BC, and wisconsin)

5 teams did jumps us. 2 teams ahead of us lost. Georgia Tech and Oregon.

5 teams did jumps us. 2 teams ahead of us lost. Georgia Tech and Oregon.

We didn't move down that many spots and thats all that counts.

I have no problem with the undefeated teams ahead of us. Oklahoma being ahead of us just confuses me. Whoever voted them up must not have watched the game.

The polls have no real bearing on our season on the field, but I wouldnt hurt recruiting to be higher. MY main beef is it translates to a lack of respect for the program from people outside the state.