Dont fall sleep on the cowpokes

Oklahoma state will be ready to play and I just hope ur team doe'nt suffer some emotional let down after such a huge game against texas............the upside that was the best defense we will see for the rest of the season. Second how great is Brandon Jackson...... what a player and Corey Mckeon his mom must have sent him to MAN CAMP alot when he was a kid , suckin that injury up and playing........I think the team will be more focused than ever now with a mission to make it to KC in December and I hope BC loosens the cuffs on ZT and opens it up a bit more.

A NU loss would be a huge disappointment!!!!

It's the classic trap game, given the chance of a letdown after UT, a big game against Mizzou coming up, and the fact that it's on the road.

But this team has been prepared for each game so far. Props to the coaching staff for that. I am nervous about OSU, but the fact that we've been prepared for each team so far alleviates some of my fears.