Positives from the NU-OSU game

Purify's personal foul takes him off the 'posotives' list for me.Set him down, and play him when he shows he can understand the importance of discipline.

Isn't that 2 games in a row w/ a personal foul. Even though I disagree w/ the call, he was trying to defend his self because it looked like the defender was going to give him a shot.

Jackson did very well. Although I question why he was pulled early on. Jackson moved the ball all the way down field by himself then Callahan pulls him and Lucky can't score. We then had to settle for a field goal.

Purify certainly did very well. And remember this is only half way through his first season playing at the division 1A level. He will get better.

Also we didn't drop any punts. I know that really isn't something we should put down as a positive because it's just taking care of business, but after last week.....

Purify's personal foul takes him off the 'posotives' list for me.Set him down, and play him when he shows he can understand the importance of discipline.

Isn't that 2 games in a row w/ a personal foul. Even though I disagree w/ the call, he was trying to defend his self because it looked like the defender was going to give him a shot.

Yeah the hit was ok, but then he taunted the guy very blatantly. A wide reciever should never have two personal fouls in two weeks... Maybe a d-lineman trying to get after a QB, but a reciever? Come on...

Purify is our best receiver, you dont sit him down because of a ticky tack PF call. If he just turned away after the hit, he wont have had it called. It was called because he took steps towards the defender after the hit.

I actually liked the personal foul. Except the fact that the OSU coach made the call. If the defensive back didn't drop like a used condum, there wouldn't have been a call. Just because Purify was bigger and made the Dback look bad...... doesn't constitute a personal foul. I have seen receivers take shots after missing a play a hundered thousand times. Piss on that call. Go MO!!!!

I actually liked the personal foul. Except the fact that the OSU coach made the call. If the defensive back didn't drop like a used condum, there wouldn't have been a call. Just because Purify was bigger and made the Dback look bad...... doesn't constitute a personal foul. I have seen receivers take shots after missing a play a hundered thousand times. Piss on that call. Go MO!!!!

Speaking of coaches making a call, :wtf is up with the OSU coaches convincing the refs to call intentional grounding at the end of the game. No flag was thrown until they bitched about it. What ever happened to unsportsman like conduct for a coach being 5 yds on the field??? This is no excuse, but I thought the officiating was bad. There was a holding call they missed on one of their long runs. A late hit on BJax out of bounds that wasn't called. The game was officiated towards OSU's side.