I Was Wrong...I'm Sorry

littleFredshitty-

if you really want to talk trash, bring your lame 84 posting a$$ into the woodshed and try and keep up. dont post something so stupid, then run and hide and lurk from the shadows seeing what kind of sh#t storm you can stir up.

if you want some come and get it

Dude, I totally agree that this guy is an idiot. But you just combined number of posts on an internet message board with taking someone to the woodshed??? Come on, you have to be better than that!

littleFredshitty-

if you really want to talk trash, bring your lame 84 posting a$$ into the woodshed and try and keep up. dont post something so stupid, then run and hide and lurk from the shadows seeing what kind of sh#t storm you can stir up.

Dude, I totally agree that this guy is an idiot. But you just combined number of posts on an internet message board with taking someone to the woodshed??? Come on, you have to be better than that!

Not the woodshed your thinking of.........

Behind the Woodshed

WARNING: Mostly uncensored forum which can get ripe. Request password from any Mod via PM or mods@huskerboard.com. Come on in, but bring your hard-hat & leave your thin skin @ home, b/c the kids are fresh outta their meds. Rant about anything from politics to purple pansies. THREATS-LIBEL-BIGOTRY NOT PERMITTED

Forum Led by: Eric the Red, Blackshirt, slacker, DaveH, AR Husker Fan, newearthhusker, Mods, hoyamannn, Admin, rawhide, RuffH20, HSKRNOKC

It's just a place to talk a little smack. :box

littleFredshitty-

Not the woodshed your thinking of.........

Behind the Woodshed

WARNING: Mostly uncensored forum which can get ripe. Request password from any Mod via PM or mods@huskerboard.com. Come on in, but bring your hard-hat & leave your thin skin @ home, b/c the kids are fresh outta their meds. Rant about anything from politics to purple pansies. THREATS-LIBEL-BIGOTRY NOT PERMITTED

Forum Led by: Eric the Red, Blackshirt, slacker, DaveH, AR Husker Fan, newearthhusker, Mods, hoyamannn, Admin, rawhide, RuffH20, HSKRNOKC

It's just a place to talk a little smack. :box

It is a fun place to visit, but like it says above, leave your thin skin at the door and be prepared to read some very graphic statements. Some are true some are perceived others are just off the frickin wall but fun it is.

littleFredshitty-

BRS------I was just inviting the individual into the woodshed, if he really wanted to talk some trash. i was not wanting to get into it in this forum. there is one that is special for idiots like this one and that is the Woodshed.

trust me, that post that i left before is not woodshed material.............i have alot better than that, ask anyone