Haven't yet except for my Vista box.

Ditto. I have Windows Vista RC2 running on a test box. I should note that, under Vista, there are some significant differences due to Vista's modified security model. In Vista, for example, when you compose a message on this board and then try to insert a hyperlink via the menu in the message window, you get a popup warning. Irritating. If you place this site in the trusted zone, then you lose the popup, but then EVERY link spawns a new window or tab. Perhaps the gold version doesn't do that, or doesn't do that on XP - I don't know. But the Vista RC2 version, while far more secure, has some bumps on the usability side...

I have it on my laptop for school and ever since I downloaded it my computer has been even more of a piece of crap than it was before..............must be because it's a Gateway!!!! ;)

:wtf are you guys talking about?

Never mind it would be greek to me anyway

Internet Explorer 7 it just came out and you can download it for free off of your current internet, but I think it slowed my computer down..........

The problems we had were..my hon couldn't get a web page to come up after he downloaded it-we ran scans on our computers..no viruses found and on my computer..my tool bar..was full of junk and couldn't even find tools for example on it-I always use tools to delete files, etc. Then I had to keep keep clicking on do not send error report or send error report and had to keep restarting the computer..it was the pitts big time and glad my hon figured out how to delete the dang thing!