The Lane Train

Javorskie meet AC AC meet javorskie

while lane may be tough and big he has yet to meet AC Lane loses this battle 9 out of 10 times A&M will be better off with the speed guy

Javorskie meet Suh DOH Suh wins

Javorskie meet Ola Doh Ola wins

Javorskie meet Barry barry wins

play solid up front and keep lane from getting to the second level and we are fine our strength is stopping the inside running game

I am one of the fans that will tell you that we need more speed on the defense- especially at linebacker. Many also say we need to drop the size of our defensive ends. Every one is very concerned about stopping Jorvorski Lane but this is the kind of player and offensive style that our defense is designed to stop. I for one don't think it will be that big of a deal. Their other running back is the one we should be worried about. He is very fast and may have the speed to reach the corner on our defense because of the stuff I previously listed.

I am one of the fans that will tell you that we need more speed on the defense- especially at linebacker. Many also say we need to drop the size of our defensive ends. Every one is very concerned about stopping Jorvorski Lane but this is the kind of player and offensive style that our defense is designed to stop. I for one don't think it will be that big of a deal. Their other running back is the one we should be worried about. He is very fast and may have the speed to reach the corner on our defense because of the stuff I previously listed.

Great points!!! Our defense is really set up at least up front for a slower big back!!! We can stop this guy and I'm not too worried about him. Now if they get a speed guy that can get past our line get into our LB's and possibly our secondary that's when tackling seems to become a real concern..............

i hear ya, I know that they are taught to strip the ball but that is after he is wrapped up

Yeah they need to remember to try that after they wrap the guy up and he's not going to go anywhere. Sometimes I see them trying it before they get the guy under control and that's just too early to be doing that...........IMO