Need a favor.. Tell me if i am right or wrong.....

Bernhardt......sounds an awful lot like Bernard to me.....hmmmm

If you are unfamiliar with Bernard, he was a self proclaimed fan on here but never spoke in that fashion.

You are in the right, let the games speak for themselves, there is no way he can say you jumped any bandwagon. People will always be bitter because of NU's success over the years, and are just trying to get their shots in before we start dominating everyone again.

ive been jiped... Cuz, you see.. i ddint become a football fan till 03.. and then i didnt start liking NU till the beginning of 05.. This team fits exactly what i love about football... thats why i like this team.. im not a bandwagon fan.. cuz i will NEVER change teams..

Because i didnt start watchin till 05 , i missed all teh good years and am stuck with the rebuilding years.. cant wait till i get to experence a natl championship game

Bernhardt......sounds an awful lot like Bernard to me.....hmmmm

If you are unfamiliar with Bernard, he was a self proclaimed fan on here but never spoke in that fashion.

You are in the right, let the games speak for themselves, there is no way he can say you jumped any bandwagon. People will always be bitter because of NU's success over the years, and are just trying to get their shots in before we start dominating everyone again.

:yeah That's exactly what I was thinking as I read those.

And MVP, Dude you have to incorporate Miss Canada into your Huskerboard sig!!!

Look, this is todays thread that i started.. Tell me if i am wrong.. about what happens in it.. I never said anything bad about KU or anything, but this person is a jerk.. Post what you think.. am i an idiot or is this person just a jerk...

http://mb31.scout.com/fchiefsinsiderfrm1.s...cID=16873.topic

I read the entire thread. The guy is a bone head. One peice of advice if I may....when you get guys like that on a board, ignore them. They are usually just trying to provoke someone or get under someones skin. He got under yours. Like someone once told me, if you if argue with an idiot, pretty soon, noone can tell who is who. (dont take that like I just called you an idiot...only words that should ring in your ears next time you deal with a bone head like that)

Look, this is todays thread that i started.. Tell me if i am wrong.. about what happens in it.. I never said anything bad about KU or anything, but this person is a jerk.. Post what you think.. am i an idiot or is this person just a jerk...

I read the entire thread. The guy is a bone head. One peice of advice if I may....when you get guys like that on a board, ignore them. They are usually just trying to provoke someone or get under someones skin. He got under yours. Like someone once told me, if you if argue with an idiot, pretty soon, noone can tell who is who. (dont take that like I just called you an idiot...only words that should ring in your ears next time you deal with a bone head like that)

I should have proofed my relply...the spelling was not so great.

One of my favs:"There are limits to intelligence but there are no limits to stupidity."