***Official A&M Game Discussion Thread***

Anyone who wants to defend the WORST SECONDARY IN THE NCAA and that total abortion of a second half has their vision so clouded that they need to visit that cataract clinic that the University promotes every football game.

Horrible

Inexcusable

Jones and Grixby belong in division 2

Actually I don't even think they belong there. I think they have a game for them though, it's called flag football, they have to pay to play and they wont waste a scholarship for someone who might actually know how to cover in the secondary.

Come to think of it, they'd probably get burned in the local flag football league too, they are f'n awful in every way.

BC just needs to schedule only home games, and schedule them for only 2 quarters, against unranked teams. He also needs to rediscover the other 7 pounds of his 8 pound playbook. And grow a pair!

Exactly. In the NFL you can sit on a two-score lead because you have an NFL defense! But our Blackshirts are not an NFL defense. We need our offense to keep playing intense and maintain the lead for us since our defense has proven time and again that it can't.

Nebraska doesn't believe in itself, apparently.

They don't believe they should win.

Lets see if the D has any balls left

I am starting to see a patern. We shut down in the second half. The O gets off to a good start but has to chance tempo in the second half because the D lets the opponent back in it. I think we could go for the kill more if the D would hold. Is it the D players getting comlacent in the second half. The opponent makes better half time adjustments? Cosgrove? All the above? Thoughts? Just for the record....I am not a Cosgrove fan.

Anyone who wants to defend the WORST SECONDARY IN THE NCAA and that total abortion of a second half has their vision so clouded that they need to visit that cataract clinic that the University promotes every football game.

Horrible

Inexcusable

Jones and Grixby belong in division 2

Actually I don't even think they belong there. I think they have a game for them though, it's called flag football, they have to pay to play and they wont waste a scholarship for someone who might actually know how to cover in the secondary.

Come to think of it, they'd probably get burned in the local flag football league too, they are f'n awful in every way.

Dont forget to throw Green and Shanle in that mix of SUCK too

I've been the staunchest supporter of Callahan from day one. I was the one who always said we just need to give the system time to work, to let the recruits step up, and to let the normal flow of things take their course.

But today, I'm going to say that he doesn't have to chops to coach this team. There are so many things going wrong right now that go so much deeper than mere inexperience. This whole second half he's been outcoached and made to look like a Pop Warner coach by who? By Dennis Francione!

He needs to go.

Welcome to the darkside my son:) I've said this since he got to NU, I DO remember the Raider days and have never liked him since. He only got a Superbowl because he was handed a team from another coach, that team left and look what happened.