My first Husker game!!!

Well i got to go to my first Husker game in real life.... I live in Baytown right outside of Houston and wnt yesterday... I must say The fans are awsome Husker and A&M. My Boss is a Aggie grad and was in the Core so i got to go over there to the dorms and let me tell you some thing.. If you wanna talk about tradition just spend the day watching those guys and there band prepare it was F-cking great... It looked like Full metal jacket the way they were getting on the freshman and making sure they were ready.. Then when they did there march in it was sweet.. I wwas just a red dot in the middle of a million aggs but when the game was over they all shook my hand and said good game... They have alot of CLASS i tell you...I could take Them as my second team.. Acctully after watching all the tradition go on i think i am a fan for life..

Now for my huskers I must say i never thought i would see so much red there.... My wife said where the hell did all these Husker fans come from and i told her It in our Blood they will come from every where to suport our team.... I have some pics i am gonna post in a second.. I also have a couple videos but they are not that good.. Taken from a digi cam..