Colorado

There is talk by CU fans that to make up for such a dismal season would be to knock off NU at home. :hmmm

well there's a shocker. "Beating Nebraska would make our entire season" should be the official mantra of CU football. its a lot cleaner than anything else that might fit that program.

I find it sad that a football team measures the success of their season by winning or losing to one opponent regardless of what their overall record is....................troubling!!!!

Wasn't that what Oklahoma was to us in the '70's and '80's?

sounds like Michigan/Ohio State, too. or Aubun/Alabama, Fla/FSU, USC/UCLA,

Notre Dame/Citadel? (Kidding)

I think it would be hard to overlook CU. Here are my reasons that I think they will not

1. This would be our 9th win of the season.(boy that feels good to say that).

2. Even though we beat them last year, our team was treated horribly by their idot fans.

3. We are not sure who to overlook CU for. THey do not know if it will be TX or OU yet.

4. It is CU. If you cannot get up to beat CU, you should not be a Husker.

5. The game is in Lincoln. It is our house!

6. IT"S F'N COLORADO!

Are you a sCUm fan???? :angry: You took a perfectly good statement and molded it into something negative!!!! Try to stick to the sCUm bashing!!!! :thumbs

sCUm?

Every time I see that I think of scUMiami.

I've been a "fan" on a very limited basis of CU since they finnished 3rd in the nation back in '71

Behind Nebraska and Oklahoma...Happy they were representin' tha B-8 well.

Those were the days!

Back when our season wasn't a sucess unless we beat OU (No matter what the rest of our record was..i.e. the reference to your "perfectly good statement").