Colorado

I remember them saying, "Nail in the coffin, or something like that. Time to stomp a mud hole in their arses,

Put an exclamation point on our return to dominating the Big twelve North, and send the message Red is not dead, it is indeed very much alive. The brief down time we had in the past couple years are over, and the Buffs better take their rightful place, as a second rate team with a sh*tty coach. Puffs speed bump in the road to another big twelve championship! :bonez:bonez:corndance

:box

I would like to see Hawkins face look alot like Barnetts did during last seasons game. Horror , disbelief and embarrassment.

Not good enough. I want to see the same face convulsions that Spurrier had the last time he saw the Huskers. I want him to feel like he has jumped from the kiddy pool into a very big pond with very big fish with lots of sharp teeth. I want him second guessing every coming to the league. I want his staff doubting that this is the great leader that was to take them to the coaching promised land. I want their recruits to doubt the man and the program. I want their boosters check books closed and their minds on the skiing season and not on the game by the 3rd quarter.

This is not just another football game. It's about putting the hurt on them so bad that their "sportsman like" fans that we saw last year don't even mention football the rest of they year. It's about the good guys vs. the bad guys like it was when I was a kid. Good vs. evil or whatever your choice of words. They trash talk our team, they trash talk out state, they trash talk our university and they trash talk the people of our fine state.

Friday is pickup day and the trash needs to be on the corner when the game is over. When the game is over and the trash his carried away and someone says that the Huskers have the greatest fans in college football. I want the CU fans to remember. We didn't say it. Someone elses fans did. A compliment they have never recieved and possibly never will.

I would like to see Hawkins face look alot like Barnetts did during last seasons game. Horror , disbelief and embarrassment.

Not good enough. I want to see the same face convulsions that Spurrier had the last time he saw the Huskers. I want him to feel like he has jumped from the kiddy pool into a very big pond with very big fish with lots of sharp teeth. I want him second guessing every coming to the league. I want his staff doubting that this is the great leader that was to take them to the coaching promised land. I want their recruits to doubt the man and the program. I want their boosters check books closed and their minds on the skiing season and not on the game by the 3rd quarter.

This is not just another football game. It's about putting the hurt on them so bad that their "sportsman like" fans that we saw last year don't even mention football the rest of they year. It's about the good guys vs. the bad guys like it was when I was a kid. Good vs. evil or whatever your choice of words. They trash talk our team, they trash talk out state, they trash talk our university and they trash talk the people of our fine state.

Friday is pickup day and the trash needs to be on the corner when the game is over. When the game is over and the trash his carried away and someone says that the Huskers have the greatest fans in college football. I want the CU fans to remember. We didn't say it. Someone elses fans did. A compliment they have never recieved and possibly never will.

Can I get an AMEN!?!?!?! :worship

im reminded of a quote from the bible;Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." heed the warning cream puffs!!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

im reminded of a quote from the bible;Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee." heed the warning cream puffs!!!!!

GO BIG RED!!!!!!!

If God is for us who can be against us? (Don't know the reference but think it's from one of Paul's letters) GO BIG RED!!

we need to stomp a mud hole in their a**'es. do they think that they really have shot a beating us. last year we beat them by going with the passing attack and rushing attack and we did both sucessfully. This our passing game has improved behind veteran qb ZT and the key wr purify and none the less the wr's that played well in that game are back this year. The rushing game with Cory ross ran well against them and now this year we have four quality backs that can get the job done! I just wanna see the huskers put a smack downn on these candy ass jabrone's, and send them packing back to the sCUm place that they came from.

HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER

HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER

HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER HUSKER POWER