Tailgating at Arrowhead

GR8NUFAN

Thought I would post the official Arrowhead Tailgating Overview direct from their website. Gates only open 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff??? Not much of a tailgate. I have heard a rumor that they might open it earlier for the Big 12 Title Game. Has anyone heard anything on that? I sure would like to get out there before 3:30PM (7PM kickoff for the game).

Frequently asked questions

Parking $20

Gates open 3 1/2 hours prior to kickoff

If a child is under the age of 2 they get in free. If they have

had their 3rd birthday they require a ticket and a seat.

Our handicap accessible seating is for wheelchair bound fans

only. This section will have space for one (1) wheelchair and a

folding chair for an attendant to sit with them. Handicap

reserved seating can be purchased through Ticketmaster at (816)

931-3330 or via the Internet at ticketmaster.com. If the handicap

person has already purchased a ticket to the game they can go to

the first come first serve handicap accessible seating in the

West Endzone.

Hopefully we can get in that early! We will have about 10 in our group. How many is everyone else bringing? It would be great to have a HB Tailgate at Arrowhead!

Now we just need someone to confirm how early we can get in the parking lot. Can anyone help nail this down?

Blackshirt have you guys decided whether you wanna do a huskerboard tailgate down there??? I think that would be an awesome idea. Plus I might get to meet a few people that couldn't make it up for the Texas game.

I just got the official word, my wife has given me permission to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lame, yes, I know, but I am going. At this point you look for any victory possible. We will be meeting up.

Blackshirt have you guys decided whether you wanna do a huskerboard tailgate down there??? I think that would be an awesome idea. Plus I might get to meet a few people that couldn't make it up for the Texas game.

I just got the official word, my wife has given me permission to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lame, yes, I know, but I am going. At this point you look for any victory possible. We will be meeting up.

Yessur. details to come..... :bonez