Tailgating at Arrowhead

GR8NUFAN

I will be bringing myself and a friend....looking to drink a few cold ones and grill a few brats...I hope that we can all get together and have a good time for the game....

I will be coming in from Columbia Missouri....if anyone wants a ride to the game or needs a ticket and a ride let me know....I have an extra pair that I need to sell and I always give Husker fans a ride to the game....probably goin to stay in KC that night but not sure yet...

Go Big Red

there are going to be 5 of us coming. Looking to bond and make friendships with REAL HUSKER FANS. Been around the Okies too long. they just pretend to follow their team. Most had written the season off. We are just ready to party with HUSKERS!!!!! chuckleshuffle:):corndance

Stop hitting on me!!!! :lol:

I'm an average height/build blonde man with a purdy mouth bringing with me two others...looking for a good time...PM me if you wanna have a couple near frozen ones..maybe a little turkey(the wild kind not the kind you get from the oven)...anyways pen me in for the tailgating...I'LL BE THERE...

Here are some quick events surrounding Memorial Stadium errrrrrr I mean Arrowhead Stadium:

Kickoff Countdown Pre-Game Party:

Opens at 4 p.m. (Buffet from 4:30-6:30 p.m.); Ends at 7 p.m.

Passes: $40 in advance on Ticketmaster (After November 15, please call 816-920-4816)

Includes: Heated tent, Big Screen TV’s, Live Music, All-You-Can-Eat Buffet, 3 Drinks (Beer, Coffee, Soda), Cash Bar (after your 3 drinks).

Fan Zones (these tents will be open pre-game and during the game at certain locations)

Fan Zone Pre-Game Party

Opens: 2 p.m. Ends: 6:30 p.m.

Passes: $8 wristbands (can be purchased in advance or on day of game as long as there are still some available)

Location: Gate F and Gate H (the West Side of Arrowhead Stadium)

Includes: Food and Beer and Soda concessions, Big Screen TVs, Heated Tents

Fan Experience (Pre-Game Public Festival)

Starts: 2 p.m. Ends: 6:30 p.m.

Admission: FREE!

Schedule of Events:

2 p.m. 810 Personalities TBA Kick off the Fan Experience

3 p.m. Santa Claus makes an appearance!

4 p.m. North Team Pep Rally

5 p.m. South Team Pep Rally

6:30 Fan Experience Tailgate Ends

The Fan Experience will feature other activities, including face painters and fun games by Chick-Fi-La, Dr Pepper and Phillips 66! Big 12 and local celebrities will be stopping by to join in on the Big 12 Football Action at Arrowhead!

Fan Zones (During the Game)

Open: After Kickoff Close: Half-time

Passes: $8 wristbands (can be purchased in advance or on day of game as long as there are still some available)

Includes: Food and Beer concessions, Big Screen TVs, Heated Tents

Parking Lot Gates Open: 2 p.m.

Bus Parking Price: $45

RV Parking Price: $45

Regular Parking Price: $20

My suggestion is to have a HUSKERBOARD.COM get together at the Fan Zone. Yes you have to pay the $8, but who the hell cares???? :cheers

Hello from Kansas City!

I moved to KC from Omaha in May and am excited for Saturday. I will be attending by myself as a rep for my company and wanted to meet some fellow board members. Send me an email and let me know where we are going to meet at the Fan Zone.

Weather Info - We received freezing rain and some snow today/tonight. Plans are that the heavy snow is going to start falling tomorrow afternoon. Unknown yet how much, but it could be a couple of inches to a foot. Saturday will be cold, but no bad weather.

I received my ticket package today and it had a ticket to the "Kickoff Countdown Party" Not sure if this is something that can be purchased or what, but it show the following events:

Opens at 4:30

All you can eat buffet

Live band

The complimentary drinks (beer, soda & coffee)

sarge