Dateline: "predators"

When was the last one on? I loved the one with the doctor who spilled the frozen lemonade. CLASSIC!

Hey Ar, little help, are they molesters when the children are under 6years old and pediphiles over 6 years?

Hmmmm...kinda tricky question to answer. As a medical term, pedophile means someone sexually attracted to prepubescent children. As a legal term, it means someone sexually attracted to any person below the age of consent.

The term molester is far more generic, and can refer to anyone who engages in non-consensual sexual acts - regardless of the age of the victim. It's strictly a legal term, with no corresponding medical status.

Each state can define prohibited conduct as they see fit. One state could define a pedophile as someone who has sex with children under the age of six, and a molester as one who has sex with someone over the age of six - or vice versa. Most often, however, the term pedophile refers to someone who has sex with a child under the age of 13 or so.

What aboot pederast?

Here ia the dictionary definitions:

Pedophile - an adult who is sexually attracted to young children.

Molester - someone who subjects others to unwanted or improper sexual activities

Pederast - A man who has sexual relations, especially anal intercourse, with a boy.

My pronuntiationof all three: (sick-as-fu-c-K'~)

I was sitting in amazement, at the amount of people that where circling that house! It was unbelievable!!!

Makes me wonder who I'm talking to now? Just kidding.

I believe that them sick basterdes should be nueter dropped. yep, chop the nuts off like a leg humping dog.

MANDATORY!!!!

I also have a friend who did time in the Pen. He said there was countless fun games they would play with CHIMO's.

1. Sh*tting on their bedding three or four times a week.

2. Blanket party, two or three guys would enter the cell, drape a blanket around the guys head and beat the crap out of them.

3. Ro0utinely beat them until they entered some other block, forget the name. Well they entered this certain block and they where on 23 hour lock-down.

Not enough IMO. <_<