Colt McCoy

His loss definitely hurt their chances but KSU was able to exploit their weak secondary (ranked 112th I believe) and UT didn't get the lucky bounce of the ball when the UT running backs fumbled. I would be surprised actually if McCoy is playing simply because it can take awhile to recover from a bigtime stinger like he got. Maybe Brown plays Snead in hopes of keeping McCoy health for the CCG??

Last I heard he hadn't worked out at all. Mack Brown wasn't reporting any more than that (imagine that) on any tests or updates that had occurred.

Beginning of the season he was saying that McCoy and Snead were going to split snaps...or at least both get valuable experience. Bet he wishes he would have done that now.

Since Texas has a must win game to ensure a trip to the championship game and the only hope it has to get into a BCS bowl I am sure Mc Coy will play. The Aggies find ways of loosing but Texas can't take a chance on this game. They have already lost all hope of defending their title, loosing all hope of a BCS bowl would be bad news for them. :hookerhorns