X-Mas came early for me this year!!!!!!!!!

After suprising my wife with a brand new Dodge Daytona RT last year for Christmas I didn't think there was any way she could top that. Well she was away on a business trip this entire week. Since I had to stay home and watch the kids she ended up taking my truck to Lubbock on her business conference. Well....today she got home and she told me to come outside and help her unload her luggage. When I came outside I noticed this baby strapped down in the back of the truck....I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT MY EYES WERE LOOKING AT!!!!!!!! I just stood in amazement....I asked is, is, is, is, that what I think it is? She said...YEP......It is a 2005 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like a kid on Christmas Day!!!!! Anyways....here are some pics of it....They are kind of big....I took her out and damn is this baby loud and mean!!!!!!!!!! Sturgis look out cuz here I come!!!!!!!!!!!

39c8_3.jpg

7c_3.jpg

3c28_3.jpg

sweet does that have the 103 cu. in.? Great looking. I saw one in Oceanside, Ca. HD dealer either 05 or 06 for 30 big ones. Not nearly as good as yours but not red either. :)

I posted some pix of my ride in the choppa awhile back. My buddy was very disappointed I bought a Victory instead of a HD softtail. Diff drummer and all.

We're talking about Sturgis next year. Probably motorhome it and then ride around. Old butts die easier. :laughpound

After suprising my wife with a brand new Dodge Daytona RT last year for Christmas I didn't think there was any way she could top that. Well she was away on a business trip this entire week. Since I had to stay home and watch the kids she ended up taking my truck to Lubbock on her business conference. Well....today she got home and she told me to come outside and help her unload her luggage. When I came outside I noticed this baby strapped down in the back of the truck....I COULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT MY EYES WERE LOOKING AT!!!!!!!! I just stood in amazement....I asked is, is, is, is, that what I think it is? She said...YEP......It is a 2005 Harley Davidson Screaming Eagle!!!!!!!!!!!! I was like a kid on Christmas Day!!!!! Anyways....here are some pics of it....They are kind of big....I took her out and damn is this baby loud and mean!!!!!!!!!! Sturgis look out cuz here I come!!!!!!!!!!!

39c8_3.jpg

7c_3.jpg

3c28_3.jpg

Very Sexy...I hope you thanked her properly!!!

sweet does that have the 103 cu. in.? Great looking. I saw one in Oceanside, Ca. HD dealer either 05 or 06 for 30 big ones. Not nearly as good as yours but not red either. :)

I posted some pix of my ride in the choppa awhile back. My buddy was very disappointed I bought a Victory instead of a HD softtail. Diff drummer and all.

We're talking about Sturgis next year. Probably motorhome it and then ride around. Old butts die easier. :laughpound

Yeah it has the 103 stroker. Victories are really nice bikes. The thing I like the best about mine is the color. I hear ya about taking the bikes up there and then riding. It would take me 26 hours to make it there....Taking I-35 to I-29. Could be a fun ride for me, but the wife wouldn't care for that long on the back of a bike.

39c8_3.jpg

7c_3.jpg

3c28_3.jpg

Very Sexy...I hope you thanked her properly!!!

Let's just say she hit a lot of "high" notes last night! :woo