Husker Man Laws

poop red.....????............ MAN LAW!!

Sorry...if I'm poopin' red I am excusing myself from watching the game in case....say....I don't know....I'm dying?!?!?! However if you drink a 32 oz bottle of grape Powerade your #2 comes out blue.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to think that my favorite 2 College teams were Nebraska and anyone who played Oklahoma. That was Big 8 years. Although they are hillbillies, I think we should cheer for the Big 12.

For all non-conference games, we cheer for the Big 12.

Husker Man Law or not????

I usually do cheer for OK as I have a lot of respect for them. I hate them, but respect them. sCUm on the other hand I will never root for. The other big 12 teams I'll root for, because I like the big12 and want them to dominate.

But I always hope Colorado loses all their games.

only if it is red because of the massive amounts of Red Beer that was drank the night before, no blood, that is not good

I've been pooping blood occaisionally..Thought it was just sympathy Monthly occurances adjusting to my Wife's cycle.

Colonoscopy didn't find anything wrong...The Dr. Said it's probably just fissures, so I'm staying away from EarthQuakes from now on.

Sorry..Too Much Information..

But you really should try those Colonoscopys..Fun

• Fire 1

only if it is red because of the massive amounts of Red Beer that was drank the night before, no blood, that is not good

I've been pooping blood occaisionally..Thought it was just sympathy Monthly occurances adjusting to my Wife's cycle.

Colonoscopy didn't find anything wrong...The Dr. Said it's probably just fissures, so I'm staying away from EarthQuakes from now on.

i feel your pain, just went through a fistulotomy, 2 weeks ago..........not fun at all

i feel your pain, just went through a fistulotomy, 2 weeks ago..........not fun at all

:rollin:rollin:rollin