Husker Man Laws

when you become married, you shall convert your wife.

MAN LAW!

and she must know more about football than your dad.

You shall not marry a woman that needs converting!!!

YES! My wife graduated from Iowa State, within a couple years she was all about the Big Red, now she actually has more husker jersey's than I do! errrmmmmm...........

Man Law: You will always have more husker jersey's than your wife.

• 2 months later...

Prime Rib Rare, and Bloody Mary's at Misty's. Man Food, Man Drink at the Legendary Husker Resturant.

MAN LAW

T_O_B

:cheers

Sounds good. Never been to Misty's, but i hope to either tomorrow or Sunday. Figure I won't eat all day and fill up on a 16 oz Prime Rib medium. Can't eat rare, doesn't settle with my stomach so well. I had one at Chili's once, I swear to you it was still twitching. O_O

If you have a neighbor who is a fan of Oklahoma you will blow snow into his driveway.

MAN LAW

T_O_B

:)

If you have a neighbor who is a Colorado or Missouri fan, you will blow snow into his driveway and take a piss on that snow. :thumbs

And the message you will pee into the snow will read, "We are NOT your rivals!" (You will need some buddies for this one) MAN LAW

While attending a wedding on a Husker game, always bring your FM radio player and headphones to listen to the game.

MAN LAW

If your friend allows the wedding to be SCHEDULED on a game day, you are allowed to slap him profusely about the neck and head!!

MAN LAW

While attending a wedding on a Husker game, always bring your FM radio player and headphones to listen to the game.

MAN LAW

If your friend allows the wedding to be SCHEDULED on a game day, you are allowed to slap him profusely about the neck and head!!

MAN LAW

This better not mean anything more than a facebook friend. Cause if anyone schedules a wedding (or any maritally-related activity for that matter) on gameday they are not someone you should be "friends" with. :LOLtartar

MAN LAW

MAN LAW

This better not mean anything more than a facebook friend. Cause if anyone schedules a wedding (or any maritally-related activity for that matter) on gameday they are not someone you should be "friends" with. :LOLtartar

Two years in a ROW I've had friends and family schedule weddings on the day of the first game of the season. I was furious. I missed my cousin's wedding last year . . . and I'm going to miss part of my friend's wedding this year. Couldn't they schedule their weddings on one of the ~40 weekends without a Husker game?

First of all my cousin was so nice as to get married on a bye week 2 years ago and for that, we that you dearly.

You must know who Nebraska plays this week, next week, and the following week at all times.

MAN LAW!

You must give a high five to someone you don't know at least once while at a Nebraska game.

MAN LAW!

You must respectfully heckle a fan of the visiting team if there is one sitting next to you on game day.

MAN LAW!

And no matter what anybody tells you, Notre Dame sucks.

MAN LAW!