Husker Man Laws

While attending a wedding on a Husker game, always bring your FM radio player and headphones to listen to the game.

MAN LAW

Disagree. Who goes to a wedding when there is a game on? Anyone that's close enough to you to make your attendance mandatory should already know not to schedule weddings on game day. Unless you've been mingling and breeding with those "other," people.

First of all my cousin was so nice as to get married on a bye week 2 years ago and for that, we that you dearly.

You must know who Nebraska plays this week, next week, and the following week at all times.

MAN LAW!

You must give a high five to someone you don't know at least once while at a Nebraska game.

MAN LAW!

You must respectfully heckle a fan of the visiting team if there is one sitting next to you on game day.

MAN LAW!

And no matter what anybody tells you, Notre Dame sucks.

MAN LAW!

Must be man enough to utter the word, "Love" in front of other fans.

On Game day while watching the game (on tv). If ANYONE (don't care if it is my dear sweet grandmother) talks smack about the Huskers they immediately are removed from your property. *BTW My grandmother would never be Blasphemous

MAN LAW

You must in your life time achieve the goal of having "The Husker room" *also may be called "The MAN Room"

MAN LAW

Every gift receiving Holiday * including your Birthday * you must ask for Min. of 1 Husker related item.

MAN LAW

Unless you are under the age of twelve, leave the NU jersey at home and wear NU clothing.... ie sweatshirt, t-shirt, golf shirt

That's gonna be a tough one to police. Half the stadium are wearing jerseys on game day.

Note - I have never owned a Husker jersey. I'm just saying.

When the Huskers are trailing at halftime you shall take shots of wild turkey and your girlfriend/wife shall perform oral sex on you to summon the gods of the comeback.

MAN LAW!

Long time troller, had to create an account just to respond to this haha. My college years just happened to coinside with those miserable years with he who's name should not be spoken at the helm. By the 3rd game of his first year, I didn't sit down to watch a game w/out a handle of Wild Turky, and the college gf at my side haha. Oh and my dog's name is Husker too! Best rules ever!

• Fire 1

Anyone telling you to sit down during a goaline defensive stand by the blackshirts shall receive an open-palmed strike to the sternum regardless of their age or sex.

Anyone trying to start 'The Wave' while the Huskers are trailing during a home game shall be passed overhead (crowd surfing style) to the top of the South endzone and dropped over the railing.

I just laughed out loud in class at this post.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...