Hey, I'm new..

Hey guys I'm new to this forum...

I'm from New York and have never been to Nebraska, but I'm most likely going to UNL for college and I am a HUGE Husker fan!....

I was just wondering if anyone would be willing to tell me what the school and area in like?

if you don't want to write it here I have AIM: x3x NIC0LE x3x MSN: nicolex696x@hotmail.com and YIM: nicolex696x

any responses would be great, thanks.

I grew up in New Jersey and I would say there isn't a better place to party than "O" St. when your in college. Cheap ass booze, hot women, one bar after another all have a different personality.

I think NYC, Chicago or LA are good for one night but night after night on a college budget, can't beat "O" St. in my opinion.

Do you think she is looking for hot women :hellloooo

I grew up in New Jersey and I would say there isn't a better place to party than "O" St. when your in college. Cheap ass booze, hot women, one bar after another all have a different personality.

I think NYC, Chicago or LA are good for one night but night after night on a college budget, can't beat "O" St. in my opinion.

It's possible!!!!! I'm not going to post any further comments due to the fear of what might happen!!!! :)

It's possible!!!!! I'm not going to post any further comments due to the fear of what might happen!!!! :)

What Might Happen???

What Might Happen???

Numerous things..........other posters could then begin to imply things, the mods might start getting upset, etc..........

What Might Happen???

Numerous things..........other posters could then begin to imply things, the mods might start getting upset, etc..........

YOU JUST POSTED ANOTHER COMMENT. by the way, Welcome to the board Nicole

BLA BLA BLA, isn't there a old lady stealing dog food in iowa somewhere

Actually I'm sitting out at one of the Hospitals here in Des Moines for the night on an inmate that has some crazy a$$ infection throughout his face.............I guess it is attacking his brain............just goes to show you that sucking c**k is never a good thing kids!!!! :clap

BLA BLA BLA, isn't there a old lady stealing dog food in iowa somewhere

Actually I'm sitting out at one of the Hospitals here in Des Moines for the night on an inmate that has some crazy a$$ infection throughout his face.............I guess it is attacking his brain............just goes to show you that sucking c**k is never a good thing kids!!!! :clap

you are about to get this one moved to the woodshed :corndance

Sorry darn it I forgot!!!!! Don't mind me just a little 5:00 am crazy talk!!!! Hey Nicole I think it would probably be a nice change of pace for you in Lincoln compared to where you live now. It would obviously take a little bit to get used to, but in the long run I think you would love your decision. I don't live in Lincoln so I can't tell you what it's like day to day. I'm sure someone on here will tell you.............all I can say is that there is no place like Lincoln on gamedays!!!! It's absolutely psychotic and worth the trip!!!! If I could do it all over again I would definately go to UNL to receive my degree. Plus it would be nice to say I'm watching my alma mater on television on Friday..........

Sorry darn it I forgot!!!!! Don't mind me just a little 5:00 am crazy talk!!!! Hey Nicole I think it would probably be a nice change of pace for you in Lincoln compared to where you live now. It would obviously take a little bit to get used to, but in the long run I think you would love your decision. I don't live in Lincoln so I can't tell you what it's like day to day. I'm sure someone on here will tell you.............all I can say is that there is no place like Lincoln on gamedays!!!! It's absolutely psychotic and worth the trip!!!! If I could do it all over again I would definately go to UNL to receive my degree. Plus it would be nice to say I'm watching my alma mater on television on Friday..........

Take 1 correspondence course and say that you were a student anyway.