Hey, I'm new..

no i dont want to be a cop, and i do agree that they s*ck. im going more for CSI stuff.

Gotcha. That's an honorable profession. Street cop is not. They always make me nervous and have bad power trips most of the time. Try to avoid them at all cost , but sometimes....

Easy there you two there are quite a few cops on this board and I am one of them..........

Don't get mad - get even. Strip search!!!!!

no i dont want to be a cop, and i do agree that they s*ck. im going more for CSI stuff.

Gotcha. That's an honorable profession. Street cop is not. They always make me nervous and have bad power trips most of the time. Try to avoid them at all cost , but sometimes....

Easy there you two there are quite a few cops on this board and I am one of them..........

There ya go

There ya go

Well ok then, but, I GOT NEXT!!! chuckleshuffle

HAH wow you guys are too much lol!

Note to self - must stop sitting nude in front of web cam when Nicole's on line...

I have a terrible picture in my head of AR sitting naked on a folding chair in front of his computer!!!!

Now down to the strip search don't fight me Nicole I have a court order!!!

and a gun and a taser and mace and handcuffs, Damn BRI< give the girl a chance

Note to self - must stop sitting nude in front of web cam when Nicole's on line...

I have a terrible picture in my head of AR sitting naked on a folding chair in front of his computer!!!!

You forgot ASP as well......... :lol:

You forgot ASP as well......... :lol:

Hey you leave Nicole alone, she loves the Huskers, cooks,cleans, does laundry, has a boat and a dog, and loves to party She gets a pass on most everything except maybe murder and if it is a scum fan she gets a pass on that also. :woo