Hey, I'm new..

Thanks guys.

eliot1171--is there anything i should know? What do you major in?

huskerdavo- I do know how psyco the fans are and i love it! haha cause im like that too, just sadly there are close to no husker fans where i am so im all alone. lol

I pretty much want to know what the area and school is like as a whole, and what the people are like. I've asked around but havent heard much from anyone.

It isn't going to be any different from Albany. Trust me. It's not some big lifestyle change like everyone talks about. It's college. Go to class, drink, take a test, party, write a paper, keg stand, study hard, football game..and then over again

Just don't take degree advice from ETR - he majored in Remedial...

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Thanks guys.

huskerdavo- I do know how psyco the fans are and i love it! haha cause im like that too, just sadly there are close to no husker fans where i am so im all alone. lol

I pretty much want to know what the area and school is like as a whole, and what the people are like. I've asked around but havent heard much from anyone.

It isn't going to be any different from Albany. Trust me. It's not some big lifestyle change like everyone talks about. It's college. Go to class, drink, take a test, party, write a paper, keg stand, study hard, football game..and then over again

:clap:clap:clap

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I'll admit it, I was on the six year plan, maybe got one grade below a "C", just "wasn't sure what I wanted to do"....never got bad grades, but never great ones either

Thanks guys.

UNL is a great school and Lincoln is a fun town. Its really easy to meet new people and have a good time. The classes aren't too tough depending on your major. What are you thinking about doing?

I'm getting a Bachelor of Science in Professional Golf Management. I'm currently a senior.

Thanks guys.

UNL is a great school and Lincoln is a fun town. Its really easy to meet new people and have a good time. The classes aren't too tough depending on your major. What are you thinking about doing?

I'm getting a Bachelor of Science in Professional Golf Management. I'm currently a senior.

Good major!!!! :thumbs

Thanks guys.

Good major!!!! :thumbs

I'm happy with it so far.

Haha, thanks guys, I appreciate the responses! I'm deffinately looking for a big change with a big party scene so thanks! Hot girls arent exactly what I'm looking for though ;)

I came up with a better idea for you. I'm assuming that is you in the picture. Why dont you take a year off and move out her to the beautiful rocky mountains of Colorado where I live and move in with me and ski and party all winter and then kayak , go to concerts at Red Rocks and party all summer. Am I being a little too forward? BTW , let me know as soon as possible so I can kick my girlfriend out before you move in. Thanks and hope to see you soon.

Sounds like a myspace-esque story in the making

haha.

a myspace-esque story in the making? i have a myspace =P

thanks AM

eliot. I signed up to major in pre-criminal justice (since ill be going in as an under grad.) in my application. I'm excited for it so I hope i get excepted. I know you said I shouldnt worry but I can't help it lol

haha.

a myspace-esque story in the making? i have a myspace =P

thanks AM

eliot. I signed up to major in pre-criminal justice (since ill be going in as an under grad.) in my application. I'm excited for it so I hope i get excepted. I know you said I shouldnt worry but I can't help it lol

Gonna be a cop? Oh god! Cops s*ck!

no i dont want to be a cop, and i do agree that they s*ck. im going more for CSI stuff.

Gotcha. That's an honorable profession. Street cop is not. They always make me nervous and have bad power trips most of the time. Try to avoid them at all cost , but sometimes....

Easy there you two there are quite a few cops on this board and I am one of them..........